The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vmol progression/End game trials guild recruiting

cosplayerrain
cosplayerrain
✭✭
Sin Sational is on band app for communications on trials. We have been doing one day a week currently to devote to vmol progression and put together weekly trials on other days. But we are forming core currently. So once core is set then we will have more raids scheduled.
To be in vmol progression, you must have experience in vmol and are familiar with the mechanics. We won't sit there for 9 hours with someone blowing up team. You don't have to be skinned to join. We just ask that you're able to run mechanics.
Requirements are:
Cp cap
Vet trial experience and hardmode experience
Healers must have access to all gear (spc a must, worm, mending, twilight (not necessarily important but good for some fights in trials) and infallible (since it could make a comeback like most old bis do)

Tanks (ebon, alkosh, plague, dragon needed for sets)
Stay alive!!

dps (35k+)
Magic
Magdk- bsw, Or sun
Magblade- scathing mage
Magplar- war maiden
Magsorc- necro for pet build, netche for non pet build
stam builds-hundings, twice fang, etc

Join us on band or message Forbidden Sk1es for an invite
Edited by cosplayerrain on August 20, 2017 6:00AM
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    o:)o:)
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting experienced ppl
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    Hamiltonmath. Id like to heal. My dps is only about 32k but i can heal everything. Im willing to work on my dps though
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭