The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2017/08/18

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
[PC]

Velothi Kneeler, Prayer 3,000g
Velothi Altar, Sacrificial 10,834g
Velothi Urn, Burial 10,834g
Velothi Podium of Recitation 37,500g

History of Vendor Items
http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Edited by BenevolentBowd on August 19, 2017 12:19AM
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XD_9hJEFBEQ.jpg
    dbc5r7SfFRA.jpg
    wKrOfmpIZxw.jpg
    9OwLnE8Ws3I.jpg
    NKJ5meS8Jik.jpg
    EgneK_5r_fc.jpg

I spent all my money on it =_=
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice.
    Edited by ComboBreaker88 on August 19, 2017 12:12AM
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was this not the same stuff as last week?
    Never mind.. some of the items names are very similar, but I guess different ones.
    Edited by Nebthet78 on August 19, 2017 12:12AM
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    Never mind.. some of the items names are very similar, but I guess different ones.

There is mistake in first post. It should be Velothi Podium of Recitation 37,500g
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »

There is mistake in first post. It should be Velothi Podium of Recitation 37,500g

Fixed. Thanks.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahh that makes more sense. Ty.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That podium will flip for good gold
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does reading the book from the podium add to your lore books?
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes.k30fUWLqOvk.jpg
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fascinating. Now if ZoS would add a book on a podium that players can scribe into, that would be the bee's knees.

Edit: I want to add signs to the suggestion as well, both wall hanging (or flying) and on a post.
    Edited by Rygonix on August 19, 2017 1:32AM
    Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
    PC-NA
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a datamine for the luxury vendor loot table?
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rygonix wrote: »
    Fascinating. Now if ZoS would add a book on a podium that players can scribe into, that would be the bee's knees.

Edit: I want to add signs to the suggestion as well, both wall hanging (or flying) and on a post.

Like FarmVille XD
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes.k30fUWLqOvk.jpg

Thanks for answering! I might buy it just for that reason.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rygonix wrote: »

Like FarmVille XD

Omg...I used to LOVE that game... Sheep breeding... LOL

It would be pretty cool to be able to leave a message for someone at their house. :)
    ->--Willow--<-
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need that book on the stand for my mage's house seriously badly. <3
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh to repeat me again, such items are not luxury items which deserves to be locked behind a timed vendor and never return again except in crown boxes.
    Chimer furniture should be example sold by an archaeologist or historian, maybe even some grave take carer. Same for the dwemer artifacts some weeks ago.
    Vvardenfell plants should be sold by local furniture npcs.

If you already sell morrowind themed things, try something higher, something which make people gasp when they visit a house. Maybe some big and very stylized telvanni book case or some weird experiment. A statue showing all of the tribunal gods. Some prototype construct build by sotha sil or his pupils. Totems and artifacts of the good and bad daedra of morrowind. Displayable special weapon and armour replicas for example that spear which vivec wielded. A captured daedra of clavicus vile trapped inside a magical prison.
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a datamine for the luxury vendor loot table?

[PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,