The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Does one or more of characters resemble you?

• Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kumbaya ~ a la la la
    I usually play the opposite gender so appearance is a no. And if I'd show the same behavior in real life as my characters do I'd be dead or in jail for a very, very long time.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kumbaya ~ a la la la
    i tried making chars that resemble me but i sadly too individual looking to resemble mostly generic races. i'm ancient irish looking, there is nothing that resembles us here (or i would).
  • Simit
    Simit
    ✭✭
    God no, mirrors bad enough
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sevomd69 wrote: »
    zaria wrote: »
    All my major characters are female Khajiit.

So... do they resemble you or not?
    Sex and hair color is wrong.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • SFDB
    SFDB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only when I put on the Goblin polymorph. :'(
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barely, if any. (0%~25% resemblance option)
    I've tried and it just doesn't last very long.

None of my characters resemble me in appearance.

My main Templar sort of has a similar personality, always chooses the "good"/helpful option.

My nightblade almost always chooses the exact opposite of what I would pick/the Templar would pick, just so I can see the alternate ending.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Pseron_Wyrd
    Pseron_Wyrd
    ✭✭✭
    No. I never "play myself" in roleplaying games. To me, "playing as oneself" is not roleplaying. All of the characters I roleplay are different than I am in some significant way.