The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to change my profile pic

PrayingSeraph
PrayingSeraph
✭✭✭✭✭
So being new to the forums, I wanted to change my profile pic from the default. I found the option to do so on my account and it displayed a whole bunch of pics to choose from. However I am unable to scroll down to the bottom to click the "save changes" option. I have tried time and time again, yet I can only scroll down to as far as a face pic of Vivec. What do I do?
  • Dottzgaming
    Dottzgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have been having this issue too and would REALLY like to know how to fix this
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please make sure your browser window is maximized when trying to change your profile picture. If the window is not maximized, it may cut off the options to save your changes. The browser troubleshooting below may also help get the save option to show up.
    • Clear the cache, delete any cookies, and restart the web browser.
    • Disable any add-ons installed in the web browser.
    • Disable pop-up blockers.
    • Try a different browser.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Dottzgaming
    Dottzgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Please make sure your browser window is maximized when trying to change your profile picture. If the window is not maximized, it may cut off the options to save your changes. The browser troubleshooting below may also help get the save option to show up.
    • Clear the cache, delete any cookies, and restart the web browser.
    • Disable any add-ons installed in the web browser.
    • Disable pop-up blockers.
    • Try a different browser.

All done already. still no luck.
    same issue on every device i try.

EDIT: i was able to do it on my phone. My work computer, home computer, and laptop couldnt but i was able to scroll on my phone. So if anyone has a smart phone and runs into this issue you might have to change your pic that way!
    Edited by Dottzgaming on August 18, 2017 4:57PM