The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Forum doesn't load properly on 4G

Brrrofski
Brrrofski
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Since you changed how the forum looked, half the time I'm on 4g it doesn't load pages. It just goes to a black screen, load bar at top never complete and it stays black screen. Sometimes on wifi it takes ages to load too.

It isn't my phone and it isn't my 4g. Absolutely nothing else has an issue. Only the forum since it changed a week or so ago.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont know if its related but i got the same prob with Chrome (Version 60.0.3112.90 -64-bit)
    have to reload page or i see the top banner grey
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh, I'm using chrome on Android.

Not tried another browser. Wouldn't use another one anyway.
  • KingofAnnwn
    KingofAnnwn
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having the opposite problem, it won't load on my home WiFi, but will on 4g and other WiFi connections. Also using chrome on android. No issues with my home WiFi with anything else.

Update: I've tried different browsers and all is well, obviously just a chrome issue
    Edited by KingofAnnwn on August 26, 2017 10:14AM
    Xbox One (Very Rare)
    DC - Gwenhwyfar Gwraig - Redguard Vamp Stamplar
    DC - Kiarina Florcht - Redguard Stamden
    PC
    AD - Lilwen Haf - Altmer Mag Sorc
    EP - Tarmena Diloren - Dunmer Magblade
    DC - Eletti Ghellon - Redguard Stamblade
    PS5
    DC - Arianwen Adahl - Breton Magcro
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd. I use Chrome Beta on Android 7.1.1 and have no problems with the forums regardless of 4G or Wi-Fi.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using an Android phone and Firefox right now and it's working fine on 4G.

So could be it's a Chrome issue as others are hinting.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."