The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

change on red mountain

alanbard
alanbard
Soul Shriven
this is it .. the ultimate PO...
I have 3 accounts at least 20 characters have been an ESO most of the time.. and have bought a lot of stuff
---
I have spent several years gathering red mountain stuff, up grading it etc... I suppose it might have been too good... but a card laid is a card played...
--
trust me I'm not going to just cancel two active memberships.. I'm going to count up everything I've spent and discuss my refund>
--
I have a satellite connection so I can't go in to PVP areas.. and the current computer recognition system depends on looking at someones name and ip address so I have probably had to got to my email dig thru the spam to get a code a hundred times over the past couple years...
---
. I'm playing the game and decide to go buy crowns and the eso website can't recognize the computer that I linked in from in game?
---
basically you screwed with almost all of my characters... not pleased is an extremely polite way of expressing it.
---
as for support... If I can't say none of the above apply (because you don't have that option) and then pick the nearest one and then say in the first line of the message "this isn't about XX but about YY and you answer by spouting about the XX from the drop down menu.. you're using bots not people..
---
Personally: computer programmer started in 78... gaming started with the three little booklets before Basic D&D ... computers yep I build them play on a dual xeon with 64g ram and either a 980 6g ti or a 4g 1050 ti...
---
I've logged over 500 hours each easily on the original MW then on Oblivion and Skyrim ... and the Fallout Games..
---
I don't know who you have making decisions and maybe somebody thought this volcano effect was neat... not when you cut into my damage...
---
since the original effect and the new one each have a 10% chance of happening and can happen once every 2 secs and the new one is 6K and the old one was 8k.. that's a serious down grade
--
corrective info and stats will be looked at (but of course there's no way to run a comparison with what the stats were before is there?
---
as I mentioned since I have lag issues and don't even bother playing PVP .. this last upgrade not only didn't have anything for me...
you managed to take away some that was a major part of my time investment..
How special is that?
  • MarzAttakz
    MarzAttakz
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're going to get flamed worse than the changes they made to Red Mountain.

I blame the lack of empathy on too much fluoride in the water supply combined with the suspicion that today's gaming generation would cop out and say tl;dr if they even attempted to read an early edition ruleset.

You know what I mean don't you? Sorry to hear a gaming veteran has been pushed to this point by the Ineptocracy of modern development studios.

I wish you all the best Sir.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PC EU
    Qura Scura | Altmer | MagBlade
    Lhylyth | Breton | MagPlar
    Nhynyth | Khajiit | MagDK
    Ghwynyth | Dunmer | MagSorc
    Loots-All-Urns | Argonian | MagDen
    Shades-Of-Gray | Argonian | StamDK
    Or'Chastration | Orc | StamSorc
    Little Miss Famished | Orc | StamCro
    Fhane Sharog | Orc | StamDen
    Dead Moons Rising | Khajiit | StamBlade
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.