The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing Items from my Crown Store Purchase

Khaeon
Khaeon
✭✭✭
How in the hell do you file an in game ticket? I select the heading issue, select item missing and there are no options after that. Unable to submit a ticket what so ever......

Regardless I am missing an item from my Crown Store Purchase.

I just purchased the Starter Adept pack which was FEATURED with 14 items. I only received 13 items. I am missing ONE costume. It is advertised with 3 costumes and the two I received were the King of the flame and Mages guild research robes costumes. I did not receive a third costume.

What are the odds this will get rectified?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it helps, the other one should be Crafty Lerisa's Thief Outfit.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Khaeon
    Khaeon
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

Thank you so much for this information, it actually explained why I did not receive all 14 items. Last week I purchased that exact costume through the Stealthy Rogues Pack thus of course it would appear I was missing a costume.

The fact does still remain, I purchased it for 14 items and only received 13. There is no way of knowing what the costumes are before purchasing as they do not tell you the names of the costumes nor are they visible through the appearance as the other costumes sold separately. The fact that it shows a small picture of the costumes on the advertisement makes it hard to tell what they actually look like.

A better question is why would they put the same costumes in different packs?

Had I known this I would not have purchased that starter pack

Edited by Khaeon on August 16, 2017 4:11PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaeon wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Thank you so much for this information, it actually explained why I did not receive all 14 items. Last week I purchased that exact costume through the Stealthy Rogues Pack thus of course it would appear I was missing a costume.

The fact does still remain, I purchased it for 14 items and only received 13. There is no way of knowing what the costumes are before purchasing as they do not tell you the names of the costumes nor are they visible through the appearance as the other costumes sold separately. The fact that it shows a small picture of the costumes on the advertisement makes it hard to tell what they actually look like.

A better question is why would they put the same costumes in different packs?

Had I known this I would not have purchased that starter pack
    You can actually view the contents of any bundle to find out what the costumes are before purchase by selecting "Bundle Details" from the Crown Store entry. On PC I think this is by pressing F. I'm not sure why they picked a costume that's in another bundle, but the Knight of the Flame one is the same; that's in the Armored Knights Pack. The Mages Guild outfit is from a bundle too, but the Mages Guild Pack was discontinued last year.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Khaeon
    Khaeon
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah they answered my ticket and told me that. I had no idea. I will know better next time :)