The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Cheater on EU vivec, report nr and picture of my combat log.

• Ryuuhime
    Ryuuhime
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I knew who that player would be before even checking the combat log... :')

He's done several other exploits as well, me and several other have reported him but no action has ever been done, as expected. :/
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    olsborg wrote: »
    Fasold666 wrote: »
    High AP rank templar on EP side right?

And he still can't kill anything in PvP. Quite embarassing when you need to use exploits and still fail with it :D

Its more sad really, for him:)

Anyway, yea Shey has a vid on his channel about this very issue, go check it out whydontya.

Watch out when around Shey, he might pull out his gun and shoot you at gamescon

Topkek
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Fasold666 I'll bet you my left *** and one of them very menacing looking shoguns that shey has that he will still be playing in 2 months.

>If< ZOS takes any action, bet they'll go the wuss way and ban him for a week followed by an angry email. What a joke.
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the point in being mad at people abusing it? Blame ZOS for not fixing it quickly.

Unless it's an extreme scenario like a whole guild doing it or someone doing it during an emp run I really don't see the point
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cheat on ESO? 'impossible'...

'This never happens...'

'Conspiracy theory'.

• Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »
    What's the point in being mad at people abusing it? Blame ZOS for not fixing it quickly.

Unless it's an extreme scenario like a whole guild doing it or someone doing it during an emp run I really don't see the point

People SELL cheating - its a 'busyness' in many games.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Valencer For me personally, I usually never report ppl I see cheat or exploit, I share your opinion on that matter. But this guy has been doing nothing but find the next exploit etc etc, and doing it so openly and brazenly this time that I just wanted to report the matter.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We should both expect ZOS to fix exploits quickly and expect players to avoid abusing bugs to the greatest degree possible. Further, we should expect ZOS to discipline players who blatantly abuse exploits.

What's the point of that? Better gameplay and a better community. That dude exploiting can be the final nail in the coffin for another decent player who quits the game for good.

Edited by zyk on August 18, 2017 2:28AM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think we found a new one tonight, I'll have a look at what I recorded tomorrow, break it down and post up.
    PC EU
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its a good'un!
    PC EU
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not the first time people make a forumthread or report this person. And ZOS will do nothing, so why bother?
    EU | PC
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    It's not the first time people make a forumthread or report this person. And ZOS will do nothing, so why bother?

Yea, ZOS wont act, dont think they care too much. Dont think they act on a cheater on principle alone, there has to be an X amount of ppl reporting a person or they just dont give a d. This thread is likely to be shut down due to naming and shaming at this point, but meh...zos cares more about the shaming of cheaters, then actually getting cheaters banned. Sadtimes.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

Yea, ZOS wont act, dont think they care too much. Dont think they act on a cheater on principle alone, there has to be an X amount of ppl reporting a person or they just dont give a d. This thread is likely to be shut down due to naming and shaming at this point, but meh...zos cares more about the shaming of cheaters, then actually getting cheaters banned. Sadtimes.

Yep. Sadly :neutral:
    EU | PC
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭

Zoe reacts and bans people only when they cheat not on purpose xD
    Engine guardian - best set ever
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The other exploit I found him doing turns out to be a server side problem. His character completely dissappears but myself and others have seen other people disappearing also. No they aren't cloaking or stealthing, it's during fighting. Not potions either as they disappear come back and disappear again, without fade. May be an exploit, may not.

He's still a known exploiter anyway. I'd need 2 hands to count how many I've seen him doing in the past 3 years. I have recorded the Resto/Soul Assault bug if anyone at ZOS needs it but I'd rather not share it on YouTube.
    PC EU
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other exploit I found him doing turns out to be a server side problem. His character completely dissappears but myself and others have seen other people disappearing also. No they aren't cloaking or stealthing, it's during fighting. Not potions either as they disappear come back and disappear again, without fade. May be an exploit, may not.

He's still a known exploiter anyway. I'd need 2 hands to count how many I've seen him doing in the past 3 years. I have recorded the Resto/Soul Assault bug if anyone at ZOS needs it but I'd rather not share it on YouTube.

Pretty sure @ZOS_GinaBruno would receive such a video, shame is I have no faith they will actually act on it. I would like to, but recent and ancient history dictates that they dont rly act against cheaters, even if they are caught red handed like now.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless I am reading that SS wrong I see NB and Templar skills being used as well. Don't know if that addon will get similar skills confused.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭

An even if they choose to do something, he can pull "a german" and call by phone to the support and ask for an unban lol
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We have had to remove several posts because of naming and shaming. Because this thread has only served to name and shame other users, we are closing it down. It is never okay to name and shame another user on the forums, regardless of your reasoning or the circumstance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.