Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cheater on EU vivec, report nr and picture of my combat log.

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I dont often see cheaters, and if I do I usually dont bother reporting them, but this time he was using such a blatant cheat that I couldnt not report him. You can easily see whats going on in the picture, I put the report ticked with it so maybe @ZOS_GinaBruno could check more details about it.

Before you say it was lagg or something else, ping was fine, fps was fine, he was the only one glitching like this, and to be frank ive seen him do other questionable things before. Also others on zonechat saw the same thing. Hope zos takes this seriously enough. I left in the 2 first and last letters of his name just to prove it was the same player.

cheaterr.png
image upload

PC EU
PvP only
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahh I see took me a minute, he is using all those skills while still channeling Soul Assault at the same time...I remember that bug, I thought they fixed that back with the IC update?

Without a time stamp on your combat log though, I can't be certain this bug has returned. Do you have picture with time stamps on the combat log?
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• 0utLaw
    0utLaw
    ✭✭✭
    What sorcery is this!? o_O
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh I see took me a minute, he is using all those skills while still channeling Soul Assault at the same time...I remember that bug, I thought they fixed that back with the IC update?

Without a time stamp on your combat log though, I can't be certain this bug has returned. Do you have picture with time stamps on the combat log?

Afraid I dont have timestamps. Timestamps is pretty unreliable tho, ive seen screenshots of myself dmging a friend of mine and it looked like i got off 4 skills within the same second, so atleast the addons ive seen having timestamps arent very reliable. This time however, the skills overlap quite apparently, so I decided to post it. My work is dont so now its up to ZOS.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to respond to the automatic reply with those screenshots .
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see what difference time stamps would make in this case because we can clearly see other abilities being used by the opponent while soul assault continues to damage.

Not that it's relevant here, but there are other combat logs -- like Recount and Combat Metrics -- that display milliseconds.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    actually in PVE areas, at some points, Ive been able to use Soul Assault and still cast my other abilities as well - hasn't happened in PVP - and I don't use cheats

like the SA animation is going on, but I'm able to cast my other abilities on my bar stii
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did he use soul assault instantly after leaving mist form? Because I think I saw something similar.
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    Did he use soul assault instantly after leaving mist form? Because I think I saw something similar.

Yea come to think of it, mist form was being cast, however this was a pretty large battle at brk so didnt notice if it was used in combination to exploit something, possibly tho. He did it quite a few times during the fights.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An add-on can be used as proof?
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can glitch soulassault with heavyattacks+mistformcancel afaik to be able to channel other skills alongside it.

It´s 100% intentional bugabuse. Met a templar doing it aswell.
    Edited by Derra on August 14, 2017 10:08AM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    You can glitch soulassault with heavyattacks+mistformcancel afaik to be able to channel other skills alongside it.

It´s 100% intentional bugabuse. Met a templar doing it aswell.

Yes. What seems to happen is someone can somehow glitch soul assault so it works like the bow ulti (ballista morph) and it stays on you while they are free to do regular combat without being stuck in the channeling animation...via mistform or something. :(

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Drazkyth
    Drazkyth
    ✭✭✭
    People will always exploit aslong as the exploits exist, report and be done with it.
    PC EU
    British Is Best

Deekus Xerrean
    Ebonheart Pact Grand Overlord

Why so salty?
    QQ Some more
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is using abilities without the channel of soul assault. Just report him.
    Edited by techprince on August 14, 2017 3:08PM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah I wondered what was going on so I caught it on shadow play myself to further understand. He's able to cast Soul Assault and use other abilities at the same time. Soul Assault > Toppling Charge > Jesus Beam. Nasty.
    PC EU
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I wondered what was going on so I caught it on shadow play myself to further understand. He's able to cast Soul Assault and use other abilities at the same time. Soul Assault > Toppling Charge > Jesus Beam. Nasty.

@WillhelmBlack You should send a little vid of that to @ZOS_GinaBruno , because this particular templar has been exploiting in the game for a very long time.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

@WillhelmBlack You should send a little vid of that to @ZOS_GinaBruno , because this particular templar has been exploiting in the game for a very long time.

Every single one I bet.
    PC EU
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭
    High AP rank templar on EP side right?

And he still can't kill anything in PvP. Quite embarassing when you need to use exploits and still fail with it :D
    Edited by Fasold666 on August 14, 2017 2:40PM
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fasold666 wrote: »

And he still can't kill anything in PvP. Quite embarassing when you need to use exploits and still fail with it :D

Lmao yeah, went against him (or at least I think it's him as it's confirmed by this thread) on the good ol' heavy stamblade the other day and he was utterly bad... I thought the soul assault was just a visual bug though, that he cancelled it since he was at like 30% hp when he started casting it so I ignored it.

Looks like bad players need exploits to win, it's funny when they can't even win with those :lol:
  • Sizaansil
    Sizaansil
    ✭✭✭
    Shey has a video of that. The last one he posted on his youtube channel if someone wanna have a look.
    Edited by Sizaansil on August 14, 2017 6:03PM
    Anne Lucerne - Factionless Templar - PC EU Server

"[Let us] now take you Up. We will [show] our true faces... [which eat] one another in amnesia each Age" - The Song of Pelinal, Vol. 8
  • Rarok_Yariy
    Rarok_Yariy
    ✭✭✭
    Hello guys, how are you ? :D
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its more sad really, for him:)

Anyway, yea Shey has a vid on his channel about this very issue, go check it out whydontya.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Rarok_Yariy
    Rarok_Yariy
    ✭✭✭
    Shey make video about me, now I'm feeling like a holywood star B)
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope it´ll be like the one of winona rider that got her convicted B)

Though i have to admit for people that trashxploit i´m all for virtual death sentences.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

I hope it´ll be like the one of winona rider that got her convicted B)

Though i have to admit for people that trashxploit i´m all for virtual death sentences.

Haha!
    PC EU
  • Rarok_Yariy
    Rarok_Yariy
    ✭✭✭
    Hello my friend. Do you remember that good times when I played on ''Thunder God'' and solo your dk meatbag with my bugged heavy attack )

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well... we all know now who was being referred to in the photo ^^^^
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its more sad really, for him:)

Anyway, yea Shey has a vid on his channel about this very issue, go check it out whydontya.

Watch out when around Shey, he might pull out his gun and shoot you at gamescon
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw him... thought it was just another visual bug or something.. the dude standing next to me got melted by a soul assault while the EP guy was in mist form. I thought it was funny until someone else said he was cheating and doing it on purpose.

He mistformed away after that and still died really quick to someone else lol
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• Rarok_Yariy
    Rarok_Yariy
    ✭✭✭
    maybe it was ninja ?
    Shazah wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxMjbUOAVPw

Hello guys, how are you ? :D

Hi there, still exploiting or cheating for enter inside keeps several time in a row without sieging them? :)

I saw "someone" do that not many weeks ago, with silver leash on the covenant mage guards on keeps.

• Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, so what do we got here now?

A forum thread with a picture of the combat log, several ingame reports from different people, a video on youtube that shows the person exploiting and the person himself in here actively begging for attention and indirectly admitting that he is using exploits.

Anything else needed? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Fasold666 on August 16, 2017 7:05PM
This discussion has been closed.