The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Active Social Vampire Guild Looking for Recruits! Casual Players & Solo Players Welcome! FREE BITES!

Compton1865
Compton1865
✭✭
Vampire guild looking for recruits - the Strigoi Coven is looking to expand our ranks.

Here's some vampire folklore for those who aren't familiar with what Strigoi are: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strigoi

We are a pure vampire social guild with the central intention of turning as many players into vampires as possible. We do not charge for bites, and believe that vampirism should be given freely.

Our guild is undergoing reconstruction, and are hoping to expand our membership. We are primarily a social guild, however, we pretty much do it all - PvE, PvP, crafting and the like. Our members enjoy helping new players level-up, run dungeons, kill world bosses and complete dailies. We want to help you in the game no matter what your focus is - just ask in guild chat! Although there are no formal dues, we ask that members donate what they can. We are currently working to set-up our guild store; the more we recruit, the larger our store will be!

Our guild provides a relaxed atmosphere for players who simply enjoy the game - whether it be a casual interest, or a strong passion. We like to avoid drama (isn't there enough of that in the real-world?) - so if you need a place to chill, Strigoi Coven may be the place for you. Our membership base is primarily 18+.

Interested? Leave your GT below, and I'll add you! Or, feel free to message me - my GT is MemoFromTurner.

We look forward to meeting new people, and growing our guild!

"Drink from me and live forever."
Edited by Compton1865 on August 14, 2017 10:34PM
MemoFromTurner
XB/NA/AD

Interesting in joining a vampire guild? The Strigoi Coven is looking for new recruits - shoot me a message!

"Vampires often turn on those who trust them, you know."
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Thank you to those that have sent messages - your invites have been sent!

We are still looking to add new members! You do not have to currently have a vampire character - all bites are provided at no cost. Again, we are a social guild looking to promote camaraderie. We welcome all playing types, but aim to skip the drama.

Feel free to message me with any questions!

"The vampire Bill! I thought it had might be Antoine, or Basil, or Langford!"
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

Interesting in joining a vampire guild? The Strigoi Coven is looking for new recruits - shoot me a message!

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Again, thanks to the second round of new recruits!

We are still looking for members, so feel free to message me for an invite :)

"Bend your head back. Give me your neck. Give me your throat. Give me your blood. My name … is Dracula."
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Thanks to those who've reached out - invites have been sent!

We are still actively recruiting, so please feel free to comment here or send me a message :)

“Welcome to my house! Enter freely. Go safely, and leave something of the happiness you bring!"
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• oORaiRaiOo
    oORaiRaiOo
    Soul Shriven
    Mind sending me an invite? Took a break for a couple months and everything vanished lol my GT is The Rebel Rai
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Sure, @oORaiRaiOo! I'll send you an invite ASAP. Thank you for your interest!

And thanks to those who've sent me messages - keep them coming!
    Edited by Compton1865 on August 24, 2017 9:28PM
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    We're still recruiting! Feel free to send me a message :)

"Let's move faster. The sun is ... it's not great for my skin, if you know what I mean."
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Still actively recruiting! Thanks to all who've expressed an interest!
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting! Thanks to those who've messaged me! Keep 'em coming.
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Thanks for helping to grow our guild - we are still actively recruiting!
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• DarkBrotherHoodlum
    DarkBrotherHoodlum
    Soul Shriven
    GT: King Greigh
    what are the fees?
    location? im currently in greenshade but about to leave
    Gamertag: King Greigh
    (Level 40/ Khajit/ DragonKnight)

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    GT: King Greigh
    what are the fees?
    location? im currently in greenshade but about to leave

No formal dues, but we ask members to donate 1,500 - 3,000 gold to the guild bank in order to obtain access. Although our GM is tied with the Ebonheart Pact, we welcome all alliances. Currently, we have a guild store, but not a guild trader. In growing the guild, we hope to have a trader soon. I'll send you an invite, but if you have any other questions, please ask!

Thank you for your interest!
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    For everyone else - we are still actively recruiting! Again, all bites are FREE :)
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Jagula0901
    I'd like to join. GT Jagula0901
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Jagula0901 wrote: »
    I'd like to join. GT Jagula0901

Awesome! I'll send you an invite :) Thanks for your interest!
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Jagula0901
    Invite received, thank you. I have four vampires. 2 EP, 1 DC and one AD. DC has bite, but is on cool down until tomorrow I think.
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Jagula0901 wrote: »
    Invite received, thank you. I have four vampires. 2 EP, 1 DC and one AD. DC has bite, but is on cool down until tomorrow I think.

Great - thanks for the information! We look forward to having you in the guild!
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a Day One Xbox One player, but took a break and was playing ESO on PS4. I've been back on Xbox One for some time now.

My main character is a Vamp, and I would camp at Reaper's March to bite helpless, unexpected players when it's ready. After a long time, I have finally decided to create a second character. She's a Templar, magic-based, and I'm finding out that THIS is how I should have created my character anyway (my main is a Nightblade, and I went through thousands of Crowns to make changes to her).

That said, I would like to join you guys, as being a Vampire is a bonus for me (although my new character needs a bite). I'm currently at work, but will be online after 11pm cst.

Gamertag: "Mr Jim Berry"
    Edited by Jim_Berry on October 21, 2017 1:48AM
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    @Jim_Berry, wonderful to hear! You sound like you'd be right at home in our guild! Again, we do not charge for bites, so you will be able to turn your new character into a vampire in no time. My bite is currently on cool down.

I'll go ahead and send you an invite since I'm on, and feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions.

We look forward to playing with you :)
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• DarkBrotherHoodlum
    DarkBrotherHoodlum
    Soul Shriven
    hey i got your invite. Can you also send one to my chick. Shes a level 46 right now. GT:SydViiciious . I love the name as im currently finishing the strain and were both a huge fan of trueblood. I have never been in a guild before but im willing to donate 3k . let me know how to do it Thanks man
    Gamertag: King Greigh
    (Level 40/ Khajit/ DragonKnight)

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    @DarkBrotherHoodlum - awesome glad you received the invite! I'd be happy to send an invite to her as well, I will do it as soon as I get on.

In terms of donating gold to the guild bank, you can do this when you visit any bank. When talking to the banker, select "Guild Bank" - there will be a withdraw and deposit page (as with your character's personal bank). From there, you can deposit/donate gold. We truly appreciate your willingness to contribute!

As I mentioned earlier, ranking up is achieved by donating, helping players and so forth.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

I love True Blood :)
    Edited by Compton1865 on October 21, 2017 2:45PM
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• bcm88
    bcm88
    Soul Shriven
    I would very much like to join as well. I have recently come back and just rolled a nightblade. I will be on for the better part of the day. I am looking for a social guild. I personally tend to enjoy the pvp aspects of the game. My tag is BulletSpawn88.
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    @bcm88, thank you for your interest! Glad to hear you've decided to play again.

Our guild members are pretty social, and like to work cooperatively to run dailies, public dungeons and help with level grinding. That said, we've quite a few members who enjoy the PvP side of the game, and are down to duel and more. Feel free to post in guild chat, or in our Xbox Club (The Strigoi Coven) when you want to interact or group up!

That said, I will send you an invite ASAP! Thanks again for your interest, and let me know if you have any questions :)
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• bcm88
    bcm88
    Soul Shriven
    Coolio I'm also down for pve and trials when I lvl cap. I'm also looking for a vampire bite as well.
    Thanks again!
    Edited by bcm88 on October 27, 2017 12:12AM
  • Heisennburgg
    Hey could you give me an add, very interested :) gamer tag is: Heisennburgg
    Alawen Springshade | Breton | Magicka Sorcerer | DPS | 200CP | Ebonhart Pact

Spartan Legion | Immortal Fury

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"

[PC] [NA]
  • 17Bishop
    17Bishop
    I've currently got 1 Vampire of my characters. I've been pretty active since day one taking breaks here or there when I get burnt out, but I'm all about that PvP and some dungeons. Would enjoy a good invite. I usually PvP with my vamp templar, but I'm hoping to get my DK fire mage ready for the fun.

GT: SeventeenBishop
    Edited by 17Bishop on October 29, 2017 4:29PM
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    @Heisennburgg and @17Bishop, I'll add both of you ASAP. I hope to be on later this evening.

Thank you both for your interest :smile: we look forward to playing with you!
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    We are still actively recruiting! Thank you to everyone who has expressed an interest in our guild - we are thrilled :)
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• kaotiksoul2
    Hello. I am going to be starting a new character to get back into the game. You guys help with new player leveling fields and stuff like that? I'm a little behind given I haven't played in quite a while. Gt is kaotiksoul
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    @kaotiksoul2, absolutely! We would love to help with level grinding/quests and more. I'll send you an invite ASAP.

Feel free to post in the guild chat, or our Xbox Club if you need help with anything.

Thanks for your interest!
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• kaotiksoul2
    @comptonjustin_ESO is the club the same name?