Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can this costume be found in game ?

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Its from the quest, The Witch of Silatar in Greenshade

b44ebf105563d493a8e27ac7eb8d5406.png
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it's not available to players.

There are a couple lootable clothing items that come close. None exactly like that, though.
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Closest thing I feel like I've seen to that is the Moth Priest costume.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it's not available to players.

There are a couple lootable clothing items that come close. None exactly like that, though.

Yeah I'd say you have to stick with the currently lootable dresses and dye them.
  • AlMcFly
    AlMcFly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Livvy wrote: »
    Closest thing I feel like I've seen to that is the Moth Priest costume.

Or the Sixth House robe.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    along this line...

I've seen a fair amount of NPC outfits that I have thought would make decent costumes... whey not just make them ALL costumes?

oh, and return HOLLOW MOON GARB as a costume... no excuse for removing appearance content from the game that was already in the game.
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait wait wait... Females get actual nice clothing for that quest? Males are stuck dressing like clowns with the crappy Altmer light armor, I call BS! >:(
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moth-Priest-Female-Front.jpg

moth priest ^

SixthHouse1.jpg

Sixth House Robe ^

oh, and return HOLLOW MOON GARB as a costume... no excuse for removing appearance content from the game that was already in the game.

Hollow Moon Garb is a disguise... it's different than a costume
    Hollow-Moon-Garb-Female-Front.jpg

and in terms of looted clothes: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/looted/
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrobag wrote: »
    Wait wait wait... Females get actual nice clothing for that quest? Males are stuck dressing like clowns with the crappy Altmer light armor, I call BS! >:(

Haha, been a long time since I did this quest on a male character
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gan Xing wrote: »
    Moth-Priest-Female-Front.jpg

moth priest ^

SixthHouse1.jpg

Sixth House Robe ^

Hollow Moon Garb is a disguise... it's different than a costume
    Hollow-Moon-Garb-Female-Front.jpg

and in terms of looted clothes: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/looted/

yes, but they pulled it from the game, so they should make it a costume... hell they should make all the disguises costumes.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not available to players as far as I know, but it should be. I'd love to have a simple dress like that.