The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Suggestion: Dynamic Player Driven Faction Based PVE War/Quest

Tornaad
Tornaad
✭✭✭✭✭
Get a repeatable quest or series of quests that will have (based upon enough people doing this) an effect in a different alliance.
For example,
Daily spy/sabotage missions.
In a PVE setting I get to try to sabotage supplies going to my sworn enemy to help them rebuild their keeps in the Cyrodiil and if my alliance can out do the counter sabotage efforts (also ran by players in a PVE environment) then for the next x period of time we get a percentage bonus to attacking their keeps because of the sabotaged supplies that were delivered.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Even more mixing of PvE and PvP? The Cyro bonuses working outside the PvP zone was deliberately discontinued.

It all sounds fine and spiffy on paper, but reality is: PvE players have no interest in affecting PvP and PvP players have no interest in PvE.

Yes, overgeneralized statement and every John, Jack and Jerry here actually does both PvP and PvE. Nonetheless, all PvP players I know are aggravated by being forced to PvE (*cough*Undaunted*cough*).

Similar to all other attempts to mix up those two groups, this one doesn't have much chance of success.