Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How to level Undaunted Fast

• pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, I know this is an old post but how do you share the daily delve quests between people if different people have different delve quests? The undaunted xp is rewarded when turning the quest in?

Thanks!
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pteam wrote: »
    Hey guys, I know this is an old post but how do you share the daily delve quests between people if different people have different delve quests? The undaunted xp is rewarded when turning the quest in?

Thanks!

Just one person picks up the quest, then shares it with the group, when completed everyone turns in the quest for the reward and xp and then another person picks up a quest to share with the group, carry on like this until all group members have picked up one quest from Bolgrul.
    Edited by supaskrub on November 1, 2017 3:33AM
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks but how do I “share the quest with the group”? I did one of the delves with a friend but he didn’t have the quest and thus got no undaunted xp

Thanks again
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this is how I do it but I have a second account for sharing the quest.

Btw. great way to earn gold.

However with a group of people who wants to focus on Undaunted it's faster to do all the vet dungeons with as many achievements as possible.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Saphorius
    Saphorius
    ✭✭✭
    pteam wrote: »
    Thanks but how do I “share the quest with the group”? I did one of the delves with a friend but he didn’t have the quest and thus got no undaunted xp

Thanks again

You have to share the quest trough the journal
    Edited by Saphorius on November 1, 2017 3:58PM
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    leem1988 wrote: »
    Share the daily delve quest. Join a big group and do 15 quests a day. Each quest gives 10 Undaunted points. Quickest, easiest way to level the skill line.

Does each person get a different quest? Can you do multiples each day? Or like Pledges, is it a single quest offered to all players each day?