Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to level Undaunted Fast

leem1988
leem1988
✭✭✭
Share the daily delve quest. Join a big group and do 15 quests a day. Each quest gives 10 Undaunted points. Quickest, easiest way to level the skill line.
Edited by leem1988 on August 11, 2017 2:25AM
  • tenpeir
    tenpeir
    ✭✭
    Yes it is possible, our guild does all 15 for those who need undaunted
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭
    tenpeir wrote: »
    Yes it is possible, our guild does all 15 for those who need undaunted

Awesome. Can I join your guild if you're on PC NA?
    Edited by leem1988 on August 9, 2017 3:07AM
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya invite me as well if you have a slot.
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭
    Any PC NA guilds that do this? An invite would be awesome!
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭
    After spamming in zone chat, I guess no one actually does this. This is by far the easiest way to max out Undaunted in under a few days.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    leem1988 wrote: »
    After spamming in zone chat, I guess no one actually does this. This is by far the easiest way to max out Undaunted in under a few days.

Thanks, I hope others do the quests. No excuse dps not be max undaunted this way
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it's just hard to find anyone that wants to do this. I guess most people have maxed out undaunted already.
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not the same daily for everyone?
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not the same daily for everyone?

Nope. It functions exactly the same as Arena and Folly do in Gold coast.

Each player gets 1 quest per day from the pool. A group of 15 can get them all if they rotate and share.
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I managed it in about a week just by running each vet dungeon once, and doing pledges as I could. Only did maybe 6 pledges total though, and the same number of bolgruls daily delves.

Went quick enough, you get the normal and vet achievements at the same time if you just do the vet dungeons.

I can also dismiss some info I found when looking this up; you DO NOT get undaunted rep for completing the dungeon quests.
    You only get 10 pts per achievement, and 10-20 for pledges, depending on if you do HM or not.
    You DO NOT get the same amount of rep as achievement points, you get 10 points PER achievement, no matter what it is.

Even so, doing each vet dungeon generally nets you between 20 and 60 points, depending on the grp, whether you did HM, whether it was a speedy/flawless run plus any other achievements you may pick up.

Anyhow, it took a lot less time than I thought it would, and its was a bit of a side bonus as I was doing the vet dungeons to unlock busts lol
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's just hard to find anyone that wants to do this. I guess most people have maxed out undaunted already.
    More that they are so fast people do it as part of their morning routine.
    The world bosses quests are shared as they require an group.
    Best is to organize an group in guild / friends to do it.
    Or just ask friends to pick up quest then doing the dungeon pledges and share it later.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamini wrote: »
    Nope. It functions exactly the same as Arena and Folly do in Gold coast.

Each player gets 1 quest per day from the pool. A group of 15 can get them all if they rotate and share.

Well, I feel stupid. I've been slowly leveling it at 10 points a day for months.

• Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is not the fastest. You can do it in a day if you focus on getting the group dungeon achievements with a solid group. The dungeon doesn't need to be the daily to progress your Undaunted skill line, so you're not limited in the amount of Undaunted XP you can earn.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had no idea
    Danksta wrote: »
    This is not the fastest. You can do it in a day if you focus on getting the group dungeon achievements with a solid group. The dungeon doesn't need to be the daily to progress your Undaunted skill line, so you're not limited in the amount of Undaunted XP you can earn.

This seems to be extremely difficult
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fastest way is to do the daily pledges for 6 keys. I do the speed run and in most cases the no death as well. I went from 4 to 9 in 4 days on my chars. I had gained the first 4 from misc achievements while doing delves and public dungeons. The undaunted dailies are a total waste of time since the reputation they give is low and motif drop rate is <5%.
    Edited by Asardes on August 11, 2017 4:50PM
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Share the daily delve quest. Join a big group and do 15 quests a day. Each quest gives 10 Undaunted points. Quickest, easiest way to level the skill line.

Like the Quests in the Gold coast for example???? Or Orsinium???
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or do you mean the One that orc gives you at the undaunted station????
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I had no idea
    Danksta wrote: »

This seems to be extremely difficult

Well if you're smart about it, it's really not. Just start with the easiest dungeons and go for no death/speed run/hard mode. The easiest ones you should be able to get all three in one run no problem. Obviously do the dailies as well because they do give a little extra Undaunted XP. If you start with easiest and work your way to the hardest dungeons, you won't even need to touch the DLC dungeons. The hardest part is finding a group that's willing to grind it out.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    To easily find group just go for the daily pledges. Turning in those gets you reputation as well.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    Member of:

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle

Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    Completing dungeon achievements gives a lot of undaunted as well. Just hit up every dungeon once and do the quest and try to complete any achievement in there. I hit undaunted 6 in less than a day on my healer.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or do you mean the One that orc gives you at the undaunted station????
    Its 4 questgivers, the orc give daily delves, the three other give daily group dungeons, you need to be level 45 to get them.
    The orc quests can be shared, the daily dungeons can not.
    daily dungeons give 10 point, veteran hard mode give 20

you have to be above level 50 for veteran and being far below cp160 can make you unpopular in veteran dungeons.
    No idea of your level or dungeon experience :)

I always do the orc quest on leveling characters.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh, leveling undaunted should be MUCH faster, its such a grind to do this on alts that its terrible, its the only thing preventing me from trying new classes/builds/races in pvp.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • ShimmerDoll
    ShimmerDoll
    ✭✭
    Is there a way I can get an invite to the guild tenpeir ? I've been struggling to get this done too.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is a very timely topic as i'm having trouble with undaunted myself, especially on my stamblade whose current double bow build works very well for my soloing habits (I'm actualy able to solo craglorn group delves as well as public dungeons now, haven't tested in VMA yet, but given that content I wasn't able to solo before - i can now solo? I'm feeling optimistic), but i have a feeling it won't fly with your average dungeon pug. incidentally, it seems that public dungeon achievements award no undaunted xp which makes this already annoying yet crucial skill line, even more annoying :/

I do think I'm going to drop one of my guilds as it unfortunately seems to be mostly dead so if I could possibly get that invite, maybe as well?
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    this is a very timely topic as i'm having trouble with undaunted myself, especially on my stamblade whose current double bow build works very well for my soloing habits (I'm actualy able to solo craglorn group delves as well as public dungeons now, haven't tested in VMA yet, but given that content I wasn't able to solo before - i can now solo? I'm feeling optimistic), but i have a feeling it won't fly with your average dungeon pug. incidentally, it seems that public dungeon achievements award no undaunted xp which makes this already annoying yet crucial skill line, even more annoying :/

I do think I'm going to drop one of my guilds as it unfortunately seems to be mostly dead so if I could possibly get that invite, maybe as well?
    Don't worry to much, nobody cares as long as dps is not idiotic low.
    Craglorn group delves are far harder than public dungeons.
    You might want to adjust your build and bar a bit as you don't need so much survival in groups as you have tank and healer.
    But keep that build as backup as you can run into fake healers and tanks.
    Have fun.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Surely having a solid strong group who know mechanics is better?

You wont die, will be able to do it in the time achievement and can do hard mode too
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Linaleah wrote: »

Don't worry to much, nobody cares as long as dps is not idiotic low.
    Craglorn group delves are far harder than public dungeons.
    You might want to adjust your build and bar a bit as you don't need so much survival in groups as you have tank and healer.
    But keep that build as backup as you can run into fake healers and tanks.
    Have fun.

given what I have seen on the forums and just overall expectations, my dps IS idiotic low and I mean i could switch back to daggers just to look like I know what I'm doing, but that would actualy lower my dps, so that seems counter productive. I have come up with the build that i have now because proper builds weren't giving me the dps i was supposed to have, but they were resulting in me dying very fast. so.. now I play a dot and kite style, because at least even when I default to light attack spam periodically as I'm more concerned with survival then rotation, I still get to kill things :).

to the next comment, of course a solid strong group is better, but as a filthy casual, i don't have one. i have occasional groups with my casual guilds where I group up with other filthy casuals for normal mode stuff which is fun, but neither consistent nor particularly fast. and consistent, solid, fast groups for dungeons? will not take someone who plays the way I do. at least in a delve run, since its fairly easy even solo, people would genuinely not care as its the one place where it truly doesn't matter there
    Edited by Linaleah on August 16, 2017 2:54AM
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any PC NA guilds that do this? An invite would be awesome!

Majestic Twelve, even though there's a lot of end gamers we're always leveling new toons to try something different, undaunted is a must. Not sure what it's like on the US prime time but for us Oceanics its a popular thing, think our prime time is around 4 - 7am EST. PM me if you would like an invite.
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join a big group and do 15 quests a day.
    You must have a lot of free time during the day...
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Join a big group and do 15 quests a day.
    You must have a lot of free time during the day...

Well, doing all 3 pledges on vet HM took anywhere between 45m and 1h20m, depending on dungeons. And you can gain a rank a day at least from those achievements. So it's clearly the fastest way if you can do it. Speed, no death, veteran, HM give 50p each, turning in the pledge itself gives 20 or 30. So you are looking at a few hundred points each day, much more than you can achieve by doing those delve quests, provided there's actually someone who can share each of them. Not to mention the gear you get from pledges, keys, monster heads etc.

PC-EU CP 3000+
    Member of:

Characters: