Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Deconstruction & improvement Suggestion

Dutchessx
Dutchessx
✭✭✭✭
I didn't know where to put this or anything so here it goes. It would be nice not to have to scroll through everything in my inventory & bank to find what I want to deconstruct or improve. My suggestion is please put a toggle so I only can check either my bank or my inventory for deconstructing armor. My suggestion for improving is please add a search function so I can specify what I want to improve.
Thanks
Edited by Dutchessx on August 8, 2017 5:59PM
Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
Remember Haderus
Remember Azura's Star
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly this has been asked for since beta. Obviously it's either too difficult or too insignificant for ZOS to bother with.
    Most popular suggestion over the years has been to simply toggle the bank either on or off for deconstruction. I'd be happy with that one also.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lock the items you put in the bank, then you don't see them in the decon window. You can lock now from the decon window so that makes it easy, even if they are in the bank, so hide them on the fly.

Or, store them on a Mule Alt.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Nestor for the reminder that you can lock them item by item. Tedious, but better than nothing. I didn't realize that you could now lock items on the fly from the decon window. Great tip!
    NA - DC - DK - PC