About tents!

MornaBaine
MornaBaine
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know if there is a furnishing pattern for this? Because I realllly need it in my life!

fkkNn2K.png

63hEnMH.png

I think something like this could be realllllly useful with the upcoming big Nord hall which has lots of outdoor space but very little living space. If not this one, does anyone know what tents ARE available?
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is a furnishing pattern for this? Because I realllly need it in my life!

fkkNn2K.png

63hEnMH.png

I think something like this could be realllllly useful with the upcoming big Nord hall which has lots of outdoor space but very little living space. If not this one, does anyone know what tents ARE available?

Yes please. I've wanted that red tent for Old Mistveil. It would be perfect!!

Want!!
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuls wrote: »

So some of the Orcish tents are as close as we get. SADNESS. Oh well, thanks for the info anyway!

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe one week they could have a tent themed week at the luxury vendor yes?

Some of us like daedric candles, some of us like swamp plants yes while others perhaps prefer to spend time sat in the mud under canvas listening to the sound of the rain.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'd be a great place for the argonians to sleep
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've never seen it myself but wasn't there an Imperial tent for Crowns (via the Housing Editor)?
  • AlMcFly
    AlMcFly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuls wrote: »

So some of the Orcish tents are as close as we get. SADNESS. Oh well, thanks for the info anyway!

Those Orcish tents aren't even available yet. They should be coming with this Horns of the Reach dungeon DLC.

I personally plan to replace my Khajit Vacation crafting tent with an Orc General crafting tent. You can't beat that gorgeous brown leather look.

Edited by AlMcFly on August 8, 2017 4:42PM
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Cyrodiil achievement vendor has a forward camp furnishing.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »

Unfortunately, I think it's locked unless you have the Grand Overlord (or some other high PVP rank) achievement.

-Berj Stoneheart
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    I've never seen it myself but wasn't there an Imperial tent for Crowns (via the Housing Editor)?

Yes, I think it is called the Commander's Tent. It has a very cool look to it but not sure how big it is.
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, I think it is called the Commander's Tent. It has a very cool look to it but not sure how big it is.
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • AlMcFly
    AlMcFly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NetViperX wrote: »

Holy Triple-Post Batman!
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Unfortunately, I think it's locked unless you have the Grand Overlord (or some other high PVP rank) achievement.

Not true. PvP Furnishing Tents requires the title 'Prefect' which requires 15 mil AP all together. Not that incredibly hard.
    But it's far from looking like photos OP posted.
    Edited by andreasranasen on August 8, 2017 6:22PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Not true. PvP Furnishing Tents requires the title 'Prefect' which requires 15 mil AP all together. Not that incredibly hard.

Only 15 Million AP, huh?

:)
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭

[image] [image]

I like the screenshots! Is this type of tent a Nord-style tent? Also, where in Tamriel is this tent found? Thanks.
    Best,
    Ettin
  • AlMcFly
    AlMcFly
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[image] [image]

I like the screenshots! Is this type of tent a Nord-style tent? Also, where in Tamriel is this tent found? Thanks.

That screenshot looks like Riften. I also think those tents exist in the southeast corner of Eastmarch.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlMcFly wrote: »

[image] [image]

That screenshot looks like Riften. I also think those tents exist in the southeast corner of Eastmarch.

Yep, this is correct. And I STILL want them ZOS! Throw them on the Coldharbor Luxury vendor please!!!!

• andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Only 15 Million AP, huh?

:)

I mean, it's a lot. I'm just saying that because i'm close to my 50 mil Grand Overlord title xD
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    That tent would be awesome! I've noticed large enclosed tents all over Tamriel, like this one.

NJD_Jh0PStC4M4JtOK0p1g.png

Maybe they'll make some of them available.

So far I've been using Khajiit vacation tents like modular homes, sticking them together front to front and sometimes side to side when I needed a quick and simple outdoor setup.

Treehouse:
    bCjccGxdRZ2XvvRUbNHjxQ.png

View from outside:
    8oTBpk8_RsSyu3fxQ-hS-g.png

Outdoor dining
    _hcvJeRORkOz51hKc4LGoQ.png

The drawback with this is the pair of spikes that seem to overlap slightly in the top center.
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlMcFly wrote: »
    NetViperX wrote: »

Holy Triple-Post Batman!

P-P-POSTED!!
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That tent would be awesome! I've noticed large enclosed tents all over Tamriel, like this one.

NJD_Jh0PStC4M4JtOK0p1g.png

Maybe they'll make some of them available.

I love this one and would adore getting my hands on some Redguard style tents as well! Here's some more Nord ones I'd like as well!

21Q47Zy.png

HSmlDDS.png

rbL7vNi.png