The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Late night End Game Progression/ Competitive Raid Guild

hussein7861
Looking for players that are interested in end game progression trials with people who have beat all hard mode content in game excluding halls of fabrication we are going to be raiding after 11pm central time.We are willing to help players build there characters to max potential we do require you to have a basic understanding of the game and knowledge of your class and role.if you are interested in raiding late night please leave your gamertag and i will send you an invite to the guild and go from there.
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, currently a 591 cp with a mag and stam sorc able to pull over 35k, all vet trials complete cept vmol and vhof. Looking for a vet trials guild that raids more since my other guilds arent scheduling them enough.
    GT: SoSketched
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Id be interested in joining. I have issues finding quality trials teams that run late. Currently running a stamplar this patch that still needs some gear. Was running a 36k mag sorc in homestead. Had decent scores on the craglorn trials back then.

Gt=AtraisMachina
    Edited by AtraisMachina on August 8, 2017 11:02AM
  • hussein7861
    inviting now we got 14 now and growing
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @hussein7861
    whats the name of your guild? i have several invites in my inbox, not sure which one is from you
  • hussein7861
    everyday is death
  • hussein7861
    Growing fast trials runs this weekend
  • hussein7861
    If you want to run trials leave your gamertag we will help you build your character to max capability we all have end game raid experience
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    o Lady Velius
    650+ DK Tank. I have experience in all Raids except Halls.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • hussein7861
    looking for healers and dps dont worry about your test dummy dps we will help you improve that
  • malkeir
    malkeir
    Soul Shriven
    245 Mag Sorc, been running skyreach for a bit. About to start vet dungeons. Keen to also get into trials. Located Aus so the later start time is good for me.

GT: Malkeir
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    Add me. I don't have a guild spot open ATM but I may soon. There's one trial guild that I don't run with currently. But my main is a healer and I'm working on a chainer (just created her a week ago so leveling up skill lines ATM before I test her rotation out) but if you need a puggable healer. I'm on most evenings. As long as I know a little bit in advance because I also run my own trials guild lol.
    Edited by cosplayerrain on November 2, 2017 11:18AM
  • RosenrotWolf
    630cp mag dk with experience chaining vMoL. A fully geared healer and off tank as well.

Gt: RosenrotWolf
  • pac0_laub17_ESO
    Pak0 LA
  • mrpunisher7
    mrpunisher7
    ✭✭
    Gt: i pun1sher i
  • emve
    emve
    GT: Nadz619
  • Ebonwind
    Ebonwind
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ebonwind
    690 CP
    experience in all vet trials
    vMoL hard mode completion

Fully geared Mag sorc, stamblade, tank, healer
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    CP 689, experience and completes in all trials. looking to get back into the game after a break.

Have all mag roles, stam sorc, healer and tank. mostly dps with mag though.

GT: deadrubble