The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Configurable date/time settings in the forum

Octopuss
Octopuss
✭✭✭✭✭
I am from Europe. I don't like this AM/PM thing, and I am hopelessly unable to read that obscure date format with backslashes and months and days inverted.
Can you give us this extremely simple customization option that has been part of other widely used forum softwares for ages?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The language setting English (Int'l) will put the dates and times the right way around for you. :)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is that when you open any forum section, all links are hardcoded to use the american version (they have the en instead of en-gb string in them).
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I noticed that today as well, after I first posted in this thread when I was looking at something else. Hopefully if they fix that, this problem should go away.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope so. The forum is not exactly a joy to use, especially compared to vbulletin or so based ones.