The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[DUELING TOURNAMENT] 500K+ Prize! COME PARTICIPATE! NA/PC

• WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I am late for the party. Looking forward to watch live or recap or something.
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Oooo count me in

Good call on the immovable potions btw.

I think that a pet sorc that only runs one pet should be allowed but I understand the need for the blanket ban. (I'm not a pet sorc)

I wonder who'll win. My money is on a Stam warden... that healing ult is just too low cost to give to a class with such burst. But I could also see a Mag DK or a Mag NB winning

Mag NB all the way !
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    - No One-Handed Shield offensive bar (if you use One-Handed Shield, it is exclusively for your buff bar);
    Well, even if i were early this means insta disqualification for me... :/
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drummerx04 wrote: »
    Drummerx04 wrote: »
    Weird, I came into this thread expecting to see endless complaints about magsorc being OP 1v1 please nerf... then again Faso plays magsorc, so I guess it's okay now?

Either way, I expect the combined egos of the participants to form a tear in the fabric of Oblivion and crash the servers, so I think I'll refrain from what will inevitably turn into Cyrodiil hate whispers on a later date.

I get enough of, "Oh are you afraid to pvp against me and my 8 buddies without your 8 buddies you suck I hope you die," without this tournament contributing, thanks though.

Triggered much? :open_mouth:

Kind of yeah. The sheer number of hate filled messages I get spewed at me every week by people hiding offline so I can't reply is pretty staggering. Then of course there are the ones that initiate contact with their dead sea of salt, THEN after a few back and forth whispers put me on ignore.

The air of moral superiority and self assuredness reminds me of SJWs and Flat Earth Conspiracy theorists, and that *** gets old real fast.

I don't simply hide offline myself because I actually have friends who periodically like to contact me, and occasionally I get some friendly whispers from my foes.

No one's gonna: fire salt / tbag / rage offline whisper you during event like this.
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who will be streaming this and how do I tune in?
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll stream it twitch.tv/zeromaz_26
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys at what time?
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, this would've been fun to participate in. I'll watch out for the next one.
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when is this?
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    faso san.

i am in the arena no one is there.
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did this not happen? I haven't seen @Faso online once...
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I, for one, had a good time. Thanks to all that showed up.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did they like forget ?

• CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any one want some popcorn and beer?

• WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've forgotten this thing right
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If this is true that it didn't happen, this is bad news for Faso. ZOS promoted the event to the masses on ESO Live. If Faso made ZOS out to look foolish I fear our dear studious looking young man friend will be vaporized from Tamriel. Farewell Faso.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is true that it didn't happen, this is bad news for Faso. ZOS promoted the event to the masses on ESO Live. If Faso made ZOS out to look foolish I fear our dear studious looking young man friend will be vaporized from Tamriel. Farewell Faso.

I waited there between 1PM-2PM. well hmm
    Edited by WaltherCarraway on August 21, 2017 5:24AM
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm calling for the appointment of a special investigator to investigate any potential scam and criminal acts that were committed in possibly defrauding the ESO community. A grand jury might be empaneled. Further I am calling on Quantum V to take the 500K gold pot and see to it that it is distributed equally amongst all those who signed up for the tournament. That would be the right thing to do.
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on August 21, 2017 3:23PM
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a bummer if this did not happen. Was looking forward to watching it on Twitch. @faso can we get an explanation of what happened?
  • donJay
    donJay
    ✭✭✭
    Short answer for everyone: There was no tournament. Faso didn't show up. Zos even promoted it. It's ok because he has the 500k to himself now. ----inb4 fake excuse for no show
    Edited by donJay on August 21, 2017 8:49PM
    ANIMOSITY BEST GUILD NA + EU
    Former Los Pepes
    Former Nemesìs
    Former Dynamic
    Former Nexus

EP | Magplar l Argonian l don-Jay
    DC | Magden | High Elf | don-Bae

Magden Solo PvP Vid
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    Hey guys!

I wasn't online for the past few days... did it really not happen? I haven't been able to talk to Faso, I can't log in ESO until my internet is fixed..
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• krathos
    krathos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Quantum_V it really didn't happen. There were quite a few people across different Stormhaven instances waiting around the arena too.
    Edited by krathos on August 21, 2017 9:55PM
    Flapjack Palmdale
    <ANIMOSITY>

Grand Overlord - Magicka Dragonknight
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <--- this guy was waaay to excited for the duel.

• Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    Damn, that really sucks... I'll probably be hosting one soon.
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    His parents grounded him again
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what happened!?! any recap?

i went to the place and waited - and there were like 3 people in my instance- i thought i was in the wrong one - or it was called of!?!
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Quantum_V do gvg tournament instead. Plenty of dead campaigns to pick from and I'm sure we could balance the map prior.

XvX 3-5 people
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    MakoFore wrote: »
    what happened!?! any recap?

i went to the place and waited - and there were like 3 people in my instance- i thought i was in the wrong one - or it was called of!?!

Not sure, my man. Haven't talked to Faso, can't log in until my internet is fixed (hopefully by the end of the week)
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    Irylia wrote: »
    @Quantum_V do gvg tournament instead. Plenty of dead campaigns to pick from and I'm sure we could balance the map prior.

XvX 3-5 people

@Irylia That's a good idea, making some cool 4v4s... I'll hit you up ingame so we could organize that.
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel