The connection issues for the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Teleported into the game. Fast travel disabled. Where would you want to be dropped?

AtraisMachina
AtraisMachina
✭✭✭
??^^^

Best Answers

• emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    us ourselves teleported somewhere on Tamriel right? I'd want to go to Vulkhel Guard in Auridon since it seems safe and peaceful
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
    Answer ✓
  • Chackan
    Chackan
    ✭✭
    Vvanderfel! Place is beautiful!
    Answer ✓
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart.

There is that one establishment... What? I am on about the weapons shop, clearly...
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that will be the day I leave the game forever
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Home.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orsinium
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bleakrock Island.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unceremoniously on my head. (Points if you know the reference!)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • SoupDragon
    SoupDragon
    ✭✭✭
    Stormhold. Only place that seems safe enough in Shadowfen. And oh so many argonians!

Edit: Also close to Morrowind
    Edited by SoupDragon on August 2, 2017 7:04PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would've like this game to have all the zones connected by land with no fast travel. It would have made actually reaching a new location a real achievement, and just think, the farther away from your own spawn you go, the more new players you run into instead of the same ones over and over again. Actual in-game communities will spring up based on where you like to congregate.

I'm a bit obsessed with Khajiit. I'd absolutely love to be placed in the March and maybe find a Clan to call my own. And if I ever wanted a taste of Human civilization, Colovia isn't far.
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Unceremoniously on my head. (Points if you know the reference!)

@Enodoc Varen, I'm pretty sure you're dead. ;)

I suppose I should ask WHICH game; ordinarily I'd say 'somewhere in Cyrodiil' that being one of the few regions I'm unlikely to be ostracized/enslaved for being a foreigner and/or a human. But in ESO it's a war zone being overrun by Daedra, so...Vulkel Guard sounds nice to me too. Maybe Skywatch?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deshaan would be pretty neat. i could smoke skooma and hail daedra.
    plus, massive overgrown mushrooms are my A E S T H E T I C
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Lusty Argonian Nightblade
    ~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • King_Kaboodles
    Daggerfall.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm rather fond of Reaper's March, but I'd definitely want to be a Khajiit, not a human. If I had to stay as is, I'd probably chose somewhere in the Covenant area. If I didn't despise sand so much I'd choose Alik'r (Sentinel might still be nice), but I think Bangkorai would be good too, less Bloodfiends than the other zones.
  • leetacakesb16_ESO
    leetacakesb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Skywatch in auridon. I have the Daggerfall castle but almost always park my character in the Skywatch apartment. XD
    Pc EU- Lady_Hania
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vulkhel Guard
    By the sea, usually nice weather.. locals might not be that helpful though lol

depends what i arrive with in terms of gold
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Forsaken Stronghold, my in game house. Atleast I know my skooma bubbler is there....it would help me deal with the fact I'm in a video game and have no actual powers. Next would be the Mages Guild to learn magic asap!
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either Cyrodiil or Deshaan.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Black Marsh.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My house at Amaya Lake in Vvardenfell.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Somewhere in the Ebonheart Pact area, maybe closer to Argonian territories than Dunmer. Or maybe somewhere in the AD closer to Khajiit areas. I would want to be away from highly political areas but also someplace WARM, preferably tropical. Can't stand cold and snow!
  • ArterionAU
    ArterionAU
    ✭✭✭
    I would pick Auridon, Very peaceful and has my house there.
    Adalmor Devourer of All - Nord Dragonknight EP Tank
    Gah-Kaj-Mota - Argonian Warden EP Tank
    Soran Tailas - Breton Templar DC Healer
    Arterion Auduseus - High Elf Sorcerer AD Magsorc
    Ancarion Aeduseus - High Elf Templar AD Magplar
    Aonus Audeseus - High Elf Warden AD Magden
    Azarath T'rizain - Dark Elf Dragonknight EP MagDK
    Azaron the Dread Wolf - Dark Elf Night Blade EP MagBlade
    Azzan Ansei - Redguard Night Blade AD StamBlade
    Arius Artorious - Imperial Templar AD Stamplar
    Kayne Ansei - Redguard Warden DC Stamden
    Do'ashi Kharhan - Khajiit Sorcerer AD Werewolf Stamsorc
    Azah Ansei - Redguard Dragonknight EP StamDK
    Founder of the Victorious Brotherhood
    Bringer of Light I The Flawless Conqueror I Boethiah's Scythe | Dro m'athra Destroyer | Craglorn Trials Conqueror I Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor I Voice of Reason I Blackrose Executioner
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen Harbor.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    In the middle of a boss fight! :D
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either the eastern or western Elswyer Gate.
    PC | EU
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't really matter because PVP is really going to suck now .
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skywatch in auridon. I have the Daggerfall castle but almost always park my character in the Skywatch apartment. XD

Well, I mean, Daggerfall Overlook is a great location, except when you need to go from there to somewhere else without paying for a direct wayshrine jump. Then you need to run all the way through Daggerfall to the other side of town. Still, I park a bunch of characters there.
  • phermitgb
    phermitgb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Al'ikr - I love exotic deserty regions. And I'd be perfectly fine travelling on foot from one place to another, although, and this is a little weird...

if I HAD no fast travel, I would much prefer for there to be MUCH MORE TERRITORY to cross - the super-compressed terrain of ESO has always bothered me just a little bit

as far as creating a sense of tremendous, expansive space - no game has done better in my experience than Lord of the Rings Online - now that is one HELL of a big game - the zones are nothing short of TITANIC...and there's a very real sense of space between places

on the other hand, LOTRO has some of the most stultifyingly dull combat I've experienced in an MMO...which is sad, because I love the world and the atmosphere and the people so much, but it's just a very, very boring game to actually *play*
    "There is no correct resolution; It's a test of character."
    James T. Kirk
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulkhel Guard. It looks relatively peaceful and pleasant as far as life in Tamriel goes.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My dear Tel Galen tower.
  • CyborgPlatypus
    CyborgPlatypus
    ✭✭✭
    My Tel Galen or Ample Domicile. Probably ample domicile as stormhold is so handy and as an argonian I'd fare much better in Argonia than Morrowind.