The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Holy crap AD armor is fat

• twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the armor isn't made of Ex'spandex, and they haven't invented yoga pants in game yet - the armour has to be big so you can move and breathe inside of it.

ksfCzoM.png

Be a shame if you passed out because you couldn't inhale and had a half dozen badguys swarm you while you were gasping on the ground.
    Edited by twev on August 1, 2017 12:31AM
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • peoplecallmeleo
    peoplecallmeleo
    ✭✭✭
    dueldragon wrote: »
    Gargath wrote: »
    Damn, it's so fat, the chestpiece makes my character look like the Colossal titan from AOT, but that could be because I'm missing other matching parts.
    Care to show us some screenshots?

I don't have any idea how to post an image in the forums, go to this link: http://imgur.com/a/0dlqU

Imgur huh.......*Chants* "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us"
    DC - Redguard Templar Non-op
    DC - Breton MagDK Crafter
    DC - Khajit Gankblade PVP
    DC - Breton Templar Healer PvP
    DC - High Elf MagSorc DPS PVE
    DC - Khajit StamSorc PvP
    DC - Orc DragonKnight Tank PvE
    DC - Dark Elf MagBlade Non-op
    DC - High Elf MagWarden Non-op

All DC All The Time
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, it's so fat, the chestpiece makes my character look like the Colossal titan from AOT, but that could be because I'm missing other matching parts.

I don't have any idea how to post an image in the forums, go to this link: http://imgur.com/a/0dlqU

Imgur huh.......*Chants* "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us" "One of us"

I posted one on imgur to link here - I got a buncha downvotes.

It upset me so much I had to crawl under the porch and hide for the rest of the day.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • dueldragon
    dueldragon
    ✭✭
    eso-imperial-city-ad-heavy-male-4.jpg

It doesn't seem like it's only my character, I have another, skinnier character so I'll test it on that
    Edited by dueldragon on August 1, 2017 4:35AM
  • dueldragon
    dueldragon
    ✭✭
    twev wrote: »
    Since the armor isn't made of Ex'spandex, and they haven't invented yoga pants in game yet - the armour has to be big so you can move and breathe inside of it.

ksfCzoM.png

Be a shame if you passed out because you couldn't inhale and had a half dozen badguys swarm you while you were gasping on the ground.

Actually, armor was custom fitted to the wearer's body (if he could afford it), it wasn't slim or anything.

Armor, in fact, should not be wider than the wearer's body, because it would limit movement, not allow for easier breathing (you don't breathe through your chest) and letting your body move freely inside an armor intentionally wider than your proportions is not a good idea.

I'm not looking for skintight armor, I am looking for a fitted armor. Cov. breastplate works nicely with this idea.

gothic-plate-armor-.jpg

Gothic+plate+armour+best+armour+am+i+rite+_6ee8d86c047399f3d1d004709d9a7358.jpg

AD one isn't really fitted to a body. It's just wide.

Again,I was hoping for a fitted look, not a slim look, AD just doesn't have it.

a bit of a "belly" in the middle of the armor is fine.

So it doesn't mean that slimmer armor is not protective. Overly bulky armor can be dangerous to wear though, So realism does not belong here. Besides, I'm not gonna complain too much. I'm just not gonna use this armor and that's it.
    Edited by dueldragon on August 2, 2017 3:10PM
  • dueldragon
    dueldragon
    ✭✭
    Megabear wrote: »
    So, where exactly is your waist? looks a bit rectangular with head/leg lego pieces attached.

Well, let's be honest, you ARE kinda chunky...

DC breastplate made a lot better

Here's him with and without the new breastplate: http://imgur.com/a/ArsYp

He's a bit wide, but not exactly fat

I guess ZOS devs are fascist factionist pigs.

HEY HEY HEY, It's not my fault that I suck at creating characters, alright? don't shame me pls

plus creating a good looking male Nord is nearly impossible because I'm lazy as ***, I just wanted to play
    Edited by dueldragon on August 1, 2017 4:51AM