The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dragon leaps aren't just for keeps!

NolaArch
NolaArch
✭✭✭✭✭
If there is already a thread about this for BGs, apologies --I didn't see it! Put simply, the title says it all. These two goobers DK leaped up to our spawn point in BGs and just sat there damaging us if we came anywhere near them. Thus, forcing us to stay up there and we were completely unable to leave. Still, the attacks they had that could reach us did, and they were able to just sit there doing whatever they pleased. Link to photos included, identifying info removed.

While there is "punishment" for moving too far forward when this is done, there is none for camping like this. It was also not worth trying to fight back against two tanky DKs.

Please don't do this to other people.

imgur.com/a/RZCcn
Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
36k anchovy club
Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
I have some achievements
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ETA: One DK and one Templar who charged up to us. Either way, boooooo!
    Edited by NolaArch on July 30, 2017 3:52AM
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    I have some achievements
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's wrong? The screenshots are from a Deathmatch, and they apparently wanted to kill you. If they couldn't kill you right away when you spawned, giving you a fighting chance, I don't see the problem.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That is a bug, they should instantly die if they come into your spawn area. I mean there is another bug where Wardens and DKs chain/teleport enemies into their own spawn and the enemies instantly die.
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    What's wrong? The screenshots are from a Deathmatch, and they apparently wanted to kill you. If they couldn't kill you right away when you spawned, giving you a fighting chance, I don't see the problem.

That is literally what they were doing. As soon as we spawned, we were being hit by their attacks.
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    I have some achievements