The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would You Buy This Costume???

Lynea
Lynea
Soul Shriven
I have seen this a few times around now and I would LOVE to see it in the Crown Store. Any one else???
[img][/img]Screenshot_20170721_225255.png
Edited by Lynea on July 28, 2017 10:18PM

Would You Buy This Costume??? 84 votes

yes
51%
SlayerSyrenanexxus_ESONadijehk9mouseRusejcf190b14_ESOBlackSparrowdebbie.noisetteb16_ESOvrinehmldneb18_ESOLivvynathan-wolfpub19_ESOSigourney_FrostTheShadowScoutesp1992MenegrothnotimetocareBananaLadyNalcaryaFischblut 43 votes
no
48%
MojmirSkjoldurIruil_ESODanikatixieValen_ByteAbeillestarkerealmStravokovxSkullfoxAkgurdLettigallApheriusLarianaPC0523NeirymnLordNillocschwarzman1SkullstachioGracous 41 votes
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was in crown store :P
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Comming to a crown crate near you! :trollface:
  • Invoca
    Invoca
    ✭✭✭
    yes
    I missed it when it was in the store unfortunately but I'd love to have it. Presume it would only make a come back in the crates though. :(
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its one of my favorite costumes. Treethane Ceremonial dress.

I waited for ages for the bosmer clothes. And then they came out and everyone was wearing them. Now I rarely see it and am happy for it. I like having an outfit I don't see on every mer man nor beast I come accross
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold on. Let me just say:

1- this person doesn't get the opportunity to play very often and didn't realize it was in the crown store in the past.

2- they were chatting about it in a support ticket and it was recommended by the CSA that a thread be started if they liked the outfit, as the CSA also didn't realize it was in crown store.

I'm not interested in the details beyond that, but it's worth noting, they didn't realize and made a simple request thread to gauge player interest. No reason to get wild about it.
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no
    Because why in gods name would you want to reveal how slender your female warrior actually is!!!

This is a great game and I will defend it to the hilt but if you want a woman to look like she can weild a weapon or even a mages staff she needs to look like she can lift the dam thing not just drag it around!!!

It's why male charecters are easier to design, their over emphasised bulk looks correct even in the god aweful base game armours. Why do male charecters get to be five times bulkier than the ladies! Its in every game and it's so bloody stupid! I don't want some simpering 1950s sci-fi charecter or some stick thin escapee from a catwalk! Why can't we build female charecters that look like they know what to do with a blade.

BBBBBBuuuuuuuuutttttttt nnnnnnnooooooo we have to resort to optical illusions and all the rest of it! Enough of this fashion crap! Give some decent armour costumes and I might just buy it, but no more of this junk....
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Things have meaning.

And in this case the meaning is "profit".

There is no reason at all why this costume couldn't be back in the Crown Store today except for a desire on the part of ZOS to drive sales via artificial scarcity. Desiring to be able to purchase something which, by virtue of being digital, exists in limitless quantities is hardly "self-entitlement".

• RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no
    I'm not interested in this costume but I think the limited time items with no comeback is one of the most idiotic ideas they had.

They lost a lot of cash already from costumes not available anymore, from me and the others who won't spend a dime ever for Crates whatever item they like to put into them.

Limited time items should be back at times, though I've already acknowledged ZOS marketing strategies are not really the smartest.

lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    I have it already.
    But I think it is kinda stupid that they keep removing those basic bosmer, redguard, breton outfits. They werent limited edition, after all.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on July 29, 2017 9:58AM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no
    There's an imbalance in the Crown Store costume department, in favor of female garb, We need more (and more variety) in MALE clothing. We don't need more armor and we don't need more peasant/farmer clothing, we need more upper-class options for men.
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no
    I tried when it was in the store, but it didn't look really good on any of my characters.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    I have this one and I love it. I always feel bad for the players who joined late, since they miss out on a lot of great costumes like this.

At this point, I'd expect it to show up in a Crown Crate season.
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no
    Minyassa wrote: »
    Since costumes are not something that people can resell, the only value that someone would hold for a limited piece would be some sort of weird happiness that they have it and others do not. That's a pretty crappy sort of value, when the reason you like something is because it disappoints other people.
    I know, right? That just seems selfish to me.

• SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    I already own this costume.
    Ebonheart Pact
    All PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 930
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Saryn Duskbringer - Altmer Vampire Sorcerer - Destro and Resto Staves
    Valmion Hlaalu - Dunmer Templar Healer - Resto and Destroy Staves
    Solus Lighthawke - Altmer DK Tank- Sword n' Board and Greatsword
    Stitches-for-Riches - Argonian Templar Healer- Resto
    Ashiran Zahuluu - Dunmer Stam Sorc - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Kivian Nightshade - Altmer Magicka NB - Destro/Resto Staves
    Daggerfall Covenant
    S'rala Sugar Claws - Khajiit Stamina Sorc - Dual Wield and Greatsword

Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    Looks good and I'd buy it only with discounted Crown.
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • Diabolus1989
    Diabolus1989
    ✭✭✭
    I like the look of this outfit too. I'd be interested to see if they could a male version too.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was on the store, got taken off pretty darn quickly. I would probably buy it now that we can dye costumes, but I wasn't going to back then because we couldn't. LOL oops.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no
    I'd rather they put more armor costumes than clothing ones in the game.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no
    There's an imbalance in the Crown Store costume department, in favor of female garb, We need more (and more variety) in MALE clothing. We don't need more armor and we don't need more peasant/farmer clothing, we need more upper-class options for men.

They seem to be addressing that lately. Which, by the way, we just got some upscale Dunmer clothing for men. Also there's the Breton clothes.

Personally, I still love the snot out of the pirate stuff on male characters. Those were some snazzy outfits.