The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Bugged equipment procs in new DLC sets

Caligamy_ESO
Caligamy_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Domihaus Bug
(1 items) Adds 967 Max Stamina
(1 items) Adds 967 Max Magicka
(2 items) When you deal damage, you have a 15% chance to create either a ring of fire or a ring of molten earth around you for 10 seconds, which deals 1,000 Flame Damage or 1,000 Physical Damage every 1 second. Standing within the ring grants you 200 Spell Damage or 200 Weapon Damage. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.

The description on this set states it is supposed to activate either the physical or flame based ring with the corresponding damage boost as a buff. You can see in the active buffs tracker that there are 2 Domihaus icons for both of the procs, and if you look closely there are chunks of rock from the physical ring inside the flame ring. The only time this seems to happen is when I am actively swapping weapon sets and casting skills from both bars in rapid succession.
AfcOM45.jpg
g3lfV8z.jpg

Earthgore bug
(1 items) Adds 2% Healing Done
(2 items) When you heal a friendly target that is under 50% Health you conjure a pool of quenching blood underneath them, which soaks up enemy placed effects instantly and heals all friendly targets in the area for 30,000 Health over 3 seconds. This effect can occur once every 35 seconds.

The proc on this monster set is activating if I cure myself no matter what my remaining percentage is. Got it to trigger every single time I cured myself even at 98% health (within the allotted cool down time.)

Hagraven's Garden bug
(2 items) Adds 1064 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 129 Health Recovery
(4 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
(5 items) When you take damage while under 50% Health, you summon a preservation of nature around you for 5 seconds. Any damage you take from enemies outside of the preservation is reduced by 50%, and the first time an enemy tries to enter the preservation they are knocked back 5 meters. This effect can occur once every 45 seconds.

This set is activating even at maximum health while taking damage from multiple sources.
iUR8nbS.jpg
shvuu5m.jpg
Edited by Caligamy_ESO on July 28, 2017 2:43AM
love is love