The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Natch Potes ?

Liofa
Liofa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Maintenance on Thursday ?! You probably made some gamebreaking changes and couldn't wait until Monday to enjoy the chaos on forums ... Sooo , when you gonna drop them potes ?

giphy.gif
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Liofa wrote: »
    Maintenance on Thursday ?! You probably made some gamebreaking changes and couldn't wait until Monday to enjoy the chaos on forums ... Sooo , when you gonna drop them potes ?

giphy.gif

Its looking like server maintenance only
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

OMG I DIDN'T NOTICE IT !!!

I hope It's 3.3.4 final version, I can't wait to see what's happened to Tremorscale/skoria/SELENE. I'm wondering if other balanced changes are comming.

CAN'T WAIT !
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

giphy.gif

Its looking like server maintenance only

I hope not ... I can't wait for those changes they will be making to Infused and/or Torug's !
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

You could macro that, y'know!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    No potes today, sorry! We just need to do a little backend maintenance on the server. Should be done in a couple hours, though, so it's short.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about preview of next week combat changes.
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

Yeah! Give us preview notes ^^
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    actosh wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »

Yeah! Give us preview notes ^^

I don't even have them yet. This thread is full of disappointment!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't suppose this "background maintenance" will fix the issue where we cant look at the houses? Because that was the biggest disappointment of my week :(
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Tyrobag wrote: »
    I don't suppose this "background maintenance" will fix the issue where we cant look at the houses? Because that was the biggest disappointment of my week :(

No, that fix will be in the actual patch next week.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How about those previews for combat/balance changes? o:)
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Can you sneak in Combat Devs room and steal their plans about Infused trait and Torug's Pact ? Here you go !

*hands some Essence of Invisibility*