Maintenance for the week of November 12:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – November 13, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] ESO Website for maintenance – November 13, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)

Housing Wish List - Fishing, Nodes and Building Materials

deepsix
deepsix
Soul Shriven
Loving the housing thing - didn't think I would!

1. There is tons of water around my home (Earthtear) and it would be awesome to be able to place a fishing node! Other harvesting nodes as well.
2. I am trying to use platforms to build a jetty type structure - it would be awesome to have more structural type furnishings (though its conceivable there are and I have not come across them as yet).

Hope they keep developing and enhancing housing!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    Community Ambassador
    The only issue with nodes is stopping some kind of over farming system.

I haven't played many MMO games with housing but I know SWTOR did this with a debuff timer after you harvested X number of nodes in your house meaning you couldn't harvest them again for Y hours.

I would love to have my own little alchemy reagent patch in my house I could go and farm each day for a few things.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    :: Unofficial Forums FAQ :: MissBizz ESO Guides :: AlcastHQ Guides :: Tamriel Foundry Forums :: UESP ESO Page :: ESO Sets :: Woeler Tank Guides ::
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Invoca
    Invoca
    ✭✭✭
    I would love being able to have a little garden patch and fishing nodes at the house. A cool-down timer like mentioned above could prevent abuse of it.

Think it would add a lot of atmosphere having a garden or being able to fish right by your own house for example.
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    The only issue with nodes is stopping some kind of over farming system.

I haven't played many MMO games with housing but I know SWTOR did this with a debuff timer after you harvested X number of nodes in your house meaning you couldn't harvest them again for Y hours.

I would love to have my own little alchemy reagent patch in my house I could go and farm each day for a few things.

They could work like the mine/garden from WoW garrisons, you get to harvest them once a day and they respawn 24 hours later.

I would also like to be able to get actual structures to use in the larger courtyards, like a dock to place outside the trap door in Daggerfall Overlook or windmill or a large forge building like you get in the major cities.
    <Vehemence Officer>

DC Dark Elf DK - Ghóst-Shot - AR 39 - Legate
    DC Imperial Templar - Ghóst Shot - AR 26
    DC High Elf Warden - Ghöst Shot - AR 15
    EP Dark Elf DK - Ghòst-Shot - AR 23 - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    EP High Elf Sorcerer - Ghost Shót - AR 11
    AD High Elf Sorcerer - Ghost Shöt - AR 10