The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Battleground Queues Solution for Future Patches

Draqone
Draqone
✭✭✭✭
I see a lot of voices calling for separate queues for different battleground modes. I agree this should be possible but I also see the problem.

ESO population is not large enough to maintain reasonable queue times for 5 different queues. The more battleground modes we introduce the worse the problem will be.

I propose the following solution for the next DLC (after Horns):

Give all Morrowind players the possibility to queue for a specific battleground.
Open the "Grab Bag" random queue to all ESO players.

This way those who paid for Morrowind and the development of BGs still get a perk, the BG population is much healthier and all other ESO players are happy they can play BGs too!

I am not sure if it's technically possible, but if the BG population drops heavily during off hours then the specific BG queue could be available only during "BG Happy Hours" so between 2 PM and midnight.
ESO Balance:
“All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt that will happen. I only bought MW for BG access as did many others. Not sure its in ZOS commercial interest.

I think random modes are fine, but I would like a solo queue and group queue. I swear half the failures are the coding trying to cram in groups of 3 and fill etc.

Plus alot of dolls I know are bored of getting smashed by a pro team
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    I doubt that will happen. I only bought MW for BG access as did many others. Not sure its in ZOS commercial interest.

By the time the next DLC comes along most people that wanted to buy Morrowind would have bought Morrowind.So, it'd be in ZOSs intrest to keep those that bought MW only for BGs happy - and the way to keep them happy would be to keep queue times reasonable while also giving us choice of the BG we want to play.
    ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Draqone wrote: »
    Beardimus wrote: »

By the time the next DLC comes along most people that wanted to buy Morrowind would have bought Morrowind.So, it'd be in ZOSs intrest to keep those that bought MW only for BGs happy - and the way to keep them happy would be to keep queue times reasonable while also giving us choice of the BG we want to play.

I doubt that everyone who invested, and I cite the most common phrase, "too much money for this too small DLC from a too greedy company" would be happy when they find out that they spend even more money "in vain" only one dlc later.
  • C0ndor
    C0ndor
    ✭✭
    What about select the tipe of bg and a random one that give you more ap?