The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Should This Be Allowed? (Solved)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Update

Thanks to @Rohamad_Ali , I have gained more knowledge and understanding. Of how the game's mechanics and of how the development of the game works, That it's possible to put the 2 tents at the said area, on slope by Alessia Bridge. Because of @Rohamad_Ali response

I will put this poll as solved however. Since I was proven wrong and gained new incite of how it's possible to do so. Therefore the poll is still open, please continue to use and or leave reply. Also special thanks to all of you whom read or left a reply and or take poll. Many thanks all.

Original Post/Edited Version

2+ years (almost 3) I have never seen the likes of this until today, July 26 2017. I was little astonished that putting 2 different Enemy Tents by Bridge (On Slope, Not The Tents As a whole. But the very area itself, to put the 2 tents on it) even with what looked, kinda like an encline (slope).

2yw8oap.jpg

However us EP where trying to cross the bridge to attack Allesia, but was impossible at the very moment. Has anyone have seen this before? Also screenshot really dark, if need be I could enchance it to make more clearer.

PS: I'm A Templar :wink: and cant afford potions :(
Edited by Serjustin19 on July 27, 2017 12:50AM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.

Should This Be Allowed? (Solved) 20 votes

No, It should not Be Allowed.
20%
GilvothIdinuseTheAngelofDeath99Carpe-Veritatem 4 votes
Yes, it should be allowed
35%
prootchFischblutbjlaxTrinity_Is_My_NamekynseonNyassaVLoDG_Won 7 votes
I want to keep it this way.
10%
AedarylTucker3711 2 votes
Rebuild the Bridge and Whole Area Around.
15%
Zbigb4lifeUrbanMonkplaysforfun 3 votes
Yes, to a Certain extent.
5%
Stovahkiin 1 vote
No, to a certain extent
0%
Unsure
5%
Sunah 1 vote
Other
10%
Iruil_ESOMorgul667 2 votes
This is Way to easy, Why we Didn't do this sooner?
0%
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rebuild the Bridge and Whole Area Around.
    why not?
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why do we even have nightblades in this game? Just cloak your way to the camp and burn it down. I do this all the time with my sorcerer with an invisibility potion.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First explain why it is an issue to you .
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't see the issue in regards to their proximity. Now my question is, why did one of the factions ignore the other ones forward camp? Either or both must have seen the others and not done anything about it, makes me suspicious.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good question, it's due to the incline of the area that I'm concerned with. Not the tents as a whole, but that area within the slope. Hence 1 of the poll, was rebuild the bridge and area around it.

To me it doesn't makes sense, no offense; putting 2 tents on a slope, shouldn't the ground be to uneven? It's why I didn't think it should be allowed for tents to be in that designated area only.

I however am glad that it's possible to put Tents at that place, especially 2 Enemy Tents together at that area. But these game mechanics are confusing but same time I have learned something new.

However I don't have anything against the tents as a whole. I do think it's marvelous to put them together, at the same time the mechanics of the game itself with the slope is another question.

I should've been more clear and to clarify of what I meant to say before my thread (poll) got posted. For that I must apologize and very sorry for asking the wrong thing and to ask of what was not intended to be. Thank you nonetheless for asking this question however.

:) I hope it clarified some things of originaly, of what I meant to say.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a lot of poll options.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that bridge should be removed from eso completely.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the majority of players hate the stupid bridge fights.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good question, it's due to the incline of the area that I'm concerned with. Not the tents as a whole, but that area within the slope. Hence 1 of the poll, was rebuild the bridge and area around it.

To me it doesn't makes sense, no offense; putting 2 tents on a slope, shouldn't the ground be to uneven? It's why I didn't think it should be allowed for tents to be in that designated area only.

I however am glad that it's possible to put Tents at that place, especially 2 Enemy Tents together at that area. But these game mechanics are confusing but same time I have learned something new.

However I don't have anything against the tents as a whole. I do think it's marvelous to put them together, at the same time the mechanics of the game itself with the slope is another question.

I should've been more clear and to clarify of what I meant to say before my thread (poll) got posted. For that I must apologize and very sorry for asking the wrong thing and to ask of what was not intended to be. Thank you nonetheless for asking this question however.

Proximity has always been allowed because when chasing a scroll it happens often between scroll carrier groups and intercepting factions . The slope and terrain only allow for certain areas flat to set down but flat recessions do exist on the slopes of certain places .
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't see the issue in regards to their proximity. Now my question is, why did one of the factions ignore the other ones forward camp? Either or both must have seen the others and not done anything about it, makes me suspicious.

Thanks, I'm glad you saw no issues. But you brought up a good question as well, I was wondering the same thing. It all started when suddenly I got a group invite from nowhere, which in turn was from 1 of the guilds I was in.

I hurried to reach guild members, I was far away at Cropsford. They where near Sej, was given the order to go Alessia. I headed to Alessia from Cropsford.

Then once I almost near bridge From Cropsford side, but away from Sej. I then I saw AD tent, I hid once I saw AD tent. I have let my group leader know about tent. (The chat I blurred.)

I snuck towards it, to burn AD tent( then I saw EP tent) then I had suddenly stopped. Out of the blue came 6 AD suddenly respawned at the very AD tent I wanted to burn.

I couldn't burn the tent at the time, except I got caught by AD, I almost got destroyed but luckily my group came just in time. My group and I among few random reds, pushed AD away from AD tent and onwards to Bridge.

As we pushed AD in middle of bridge, I left bridge, it was then I got the chance to burn the AD tent. AD tent burned down while EP tent was still standing. But I'm very curious as well on why us red and AD didn't burned the tents originally before I came.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Proximity has always been allowed because when chasing a scroll it happens often between scroll carrier groups and intercepting factions . The slope and terrain only allow for certain areas flat to set down but flat recessions do exist on the slopes of certain places .

Thank you so much for clarifying. I thought it was impossible but you have proven me wrong and helped me guide to the right way. Because of your explanation, I have gained new knowledge and understanding of how this game works (in the development area on how game was created)

Thanks to you, I have learned that it is possible to do of what you stated in quote. I love this ESO community / foum and all the people on here every day. Without you all we wouldn't gain any knowledge, but in order to gain knowledge; we must ask to understand moreand to gain more. Thanks again for your response. :)