Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Organized Daggerfall PvP Guild Recruiting

riVALry9
riVALry9
✭✭✭
With the Midyear Mayhem still in full effect, there has never been a better time to up your PvP game! Don't miss your chance to become a part of one of the most established PvP guilds on the NA server!

Obsidian Covenant is a highly organized DC only guild that strives to raise the standards of group play in Cyrodiil. Wether you are brand new to PvP, or a hardened veteran, we at the OC invite you to come and see what we are all about. Just drop your GT down below and I'll see that you get an invite as well as an Xbox PM from me with some more general guild info.
#FortheCovenant
  • Romp3rStomp3r69
    Does it matter if you have a character in each alliance? My main is daggerfall but do have two other characters in each alliance.

If not Romp3rstomp3r69 is my gamertag
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GT: MurderMostFoul

I'm mostly a BGer however...
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • riVALry9
    riVALry9
    ✭✭✭
    Does it matter if you have a character in each alliance? My main is daggerfall but do have two other characters in each alliance.

If not Romp3rstomp3r69 is my gamertag

We do not permit members to bring AD or EP toons into Cyrodiil, but using them for anything else is fine.
  • riVALry9
    riVALry9
    ✭✭✭

That's fine! We don't currently have any scheduled BG events, but several of our members enjoy them as well. Hopefully you can find time to join us in our open-world PvP shenanigans!

• MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    riVALry9 wrote: »

That's fine! We don't currently have any scheduled BG events, but several of our members enjoy them as well. Hopefully you can find time to join us in our open-world PvP shenanigans!

Sounds good. I'll be on around 8pm EST
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Bakedful
    Bakedful
    Soul Shriven
    GT - Bakedful , returning player lol just started again as of last night. champion level 58 -_-
  • GoldenGuardian
    I'll like to join, GT: Golden Guardian
  • riVALry9
    riVALry9
    ✭✭✭
    Bakedful wrote: »
    GT - Bakedful , returning player lol just started again as of last night. champion level 58 -_-
    I'll like to join, GT: Golden Guardian

So sorry for the delay guys; I haven't been able to log into my account for a few days. You both have invites waiting for you
  • GoldenGuardian
    Can I get another one? When I tried accepting it, it didn't work
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you do small group play? I'd be interested if you ran groups in 3-6 man range.
  • riVALry9
    riVALry9
    ✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    Do you do small group play? I'd be interested if you ran groups in 3-6 man range.

Typically our group size ranges from 10-20

• montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok thanks for getting back to me. Thats too big for my taste but I appreciate the response.