The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Digital Imperial Edition + Gold Edition: Your game does not have morrowind chapter? I'm confused

Shadowleecher
Shadowleecher
Soul Shriven
Hi guys,
I'm kinda lost and don't understand due to the high amount of game versions available.
So when the game launched I bought the Imperial Edition got bored and didn't continue but wanted to play again now, so I figured the Gold edition gives me all upgrades.
Now when I first logged in, and when I fired up the game I get the message that I don't have the Morrowind chapter? Isn't that the base game?
Shouldn't Gold give me all I need? or is there now a new expansion called Morrowind that I have to purchase? which Is more expensive then any game out their right now?

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Morrowind is a new expansion (or "chapter" as they like to call it). But you can continue to play the base game and your Gold Edition content without it if that's what you want to do, and you can decide to upgrade to Morrowind later on if you want to.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Shadowleecher
    Shadowleecher
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    Thanks for the reply, but found a cheap morrowind expansion pack online so I'm all good now.