The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Argonions and their Light of Meridia

Shardan4968
Shardan4968
✭✭✭✭✭
I know this is an old issue but I can't find proper answer. I did quest in Haj-Uxith (Coldharbour) and I heard that you can get Light of Meridia only if you chose scholars instead of warriors. I chose warriors, but also I read that it was fixed in some patch. Still, I have 4/5 lights and I don't know if I can get an achievement. Did you changed its location? Because some guy on chat told me that scholars don't give you it also.
Edited by Shardan4968 on July 14, 2017 10:51AM
PC/EU
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless they changed it again, you do get the Light from either choice, but you don't actually physically pick up the item like you do in the other situations.

These are the five questlines you need to complete to get all the Lights of Meridia:

Haj Uxith — Determine the fate of Haj Uxith's Hist tree.
    Library of Dusk — Discover the fate of the lost scholars.
    The Moonless Walk — Rescue the Fighters Guild from the Moonless Walk.
    Tower of Lies — Rescue the Fighters Guild members from the Tower of Lies.
    The Vile Laboratory — Help Gadris and Zur reverse the soul-meld.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Unless they changed it again, you do get the Light from either choice, but you don't actually physically pick up the item like you do in the other situations.

These are the five questlines you need to complete to get all the Lights of Meridia:

Haj Uxith — Determine the fate of Haj Uxith's Hist tree.
    Library of Dusk — Discover the fate of the lost scholars.
    The Moonless Walk — Rescue the Fighters Guild from the Moonless Walk.
    Tower of Lies — Rescue the Fighters Guild members from the Tower of Lies.
    The Vile Laboratory — Help Gadris and Zur reverse the soul-meld.

I got five, but there's no light in Haj Uxith. I don't remember where I get it, this is strange.

PC/EU
    Options