The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recruiting again - House of Pami - Do you need a home?

pamichic
pamichic
✭✭✭
Good Day,
I run a teaching training trials guild and we are recruiting at least 4 end game DPS that are ready for VMOL. We made it to the Rakkat and have people out for personal reasons. Looking for magic characters preferably, but message me even if you are on a stam. Must be available M & W 9 PM EST.

We are also recruiting players that may not be ready for VMOL, but are looking to do VHRC, VAA & VSO. We also have a normal trials night on Thursdays at 9 PM EST.

We are a very active tight knit guild that is very helpful. We don't have any egos or belittling because I won't tolerate it - but some friendly banter is always welcome.

We have a guild house with all the crafting stations as well as practice skeletons and several master crafters.

We use the Line App (free messaging app) for all of our communication which is REQUIRED for anyone on the vet team. The other teams its optional, but recommended for grouping and build advice.

The last time I recruited didn't go so well - I will try again and hopefully we can get some good people that will commit to the guild. I don't want people that only want a vMOL clear - those people are a dime a dozen and can pull them from Craglorn. We need people that need a home (so to speak) that like running with good people and having a good time.

Looking forward to whatever chaos this will bring!

Cheers!
  • GoldenGuardian
    I'll like to join I'm a dps do 535+ My GT: Golden Guardian
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    We have extended an invite. I recommend you join the Line app and get in touch with me.
    Looking forward to speaking with you.
    Thanks!
    Pami
  • ViolentBPI
    Looking to join, got a Stan NB at CP 350, 30k 29-30k dps With improvements on the way
  • incomplete_name
    460ish cp looking for a good guild to run trials. Have never done any on vet and have never done mol even normal but willing to learn. I'm an old school gamer of 30+ years. Gt: incomplete name
  • pac0_laub17_ESO
    Pak0 LA
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Hi!
    Thank you for your interest. Invites will be going out soon. Please join the Line app as well and search my GT to get involved right away :)

Thanks again and welcome!

Pami
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone not get their guild invites? We sent them the other day. Please let me know if there are any issues.
    Thanks!