The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Rolis Hlaalu New Recipes

Truthsnark
Truthsnark
✭✭✭✭
I didn't have enough writs on me to purchase more than one of the new masterwork recipes, but I thought you furnishing folks out there would like to know that the Hlaalu Bathtub, Masterwork is full of water; it's interactable. The water has a steaming particle effect which you can turn off and on via "Splash" or "Heat".
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truthsnark wrote: »
    I didn't have enough writs on me to purchase more than one of the new masterwork recipes, but I thought you furnishing folks out there would like to know that the Hlaalu Bathtub, Masterwork is full of water; it's interactable. The water has a steaming particle effect which you can turn off and on via "Splash" or "Heat".

Wait, so like water for a pool? Screenshots of icon and his full inventory plz?
    Edited by Aliyavana on July 11, 2017 2:12AM
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    If nobody has posted one yet I will try to post a screenshot tomorrow, I just logged out. But I believe it's the same as the one in the Archcanon's quarters in Vivec City.

Also if anybody was wondering, the target dummies and Ebony motifs are still on the vendor. It was just the rando stuff that got switched out, like the Orcish tapestry and Poisonmaker's Cabinet.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If nobody has posted one yet I will try to post a screenshot tomorrow, I just logged out. But I believe it's the same as the one in the Archcanon's quarters in Vivec City.

Also if anybody was wondering, the target dummies and Ebony motifs are still on the vendor. It was just the rando stuff that got switched out, like the Orcish tapestry and Poisonmaker's Cabinet.

My brain completely ignored the bathtub part lol but good thing
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What recipes are gone exactly? I'm assuming, he'll still have target skeletons and exp potion recipe?
  • arvilla
    arvilla
    ✭✭✭
    Artis wrote: »
    What recipes are gone exactly? I'm assuming, he'll still have target skeletons and exp potion recipe?

Blueprint: Cabinet, Poisonmaker's, Blueprint: Heirloom Podium, Skinning, Blueprint: Tools, Case, Design: Mortar and Pestle, Design: Orcish Skull Goblet, Full, Diagram: Apparatus, Boiler, Diagram: Apparatus, Gem Calipers, Formula: Bottle, Poison Elixir, Formula: Case of Vials, Pattern: Orcish Tapestry of Heroes and Praxis: Orcish Table with Fur.

The new recipes:
    geix998x34ey.png99ubcp7bptqd.pngio9idj7jkdnb.png24ayt739l9zi.pngr6yg2y3ubco5.pngxmifld6imf41.png

I can only buy four recipes, in the block the dwarven gyroscope, the dres sewing kit and the telvanni candelabra

j8csc7jaoifx.png
    tedtopdh287b.png

Edited by arvilla on July 11, 2017 9:25AM
  • Aionna
    Aionna
    ✭✭✭

Thank you for posting this! I thought they were going to remove skeletons and centurions, it is a relief that they won't.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kinda hoping they would replace crafting stations with new models.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • zassasaurus
    zassasaurus
    ✭✭✭
    Rex-Umbra wrote: »
    Kinda hoping they would replace crafting stations with new models.

there is actually a new model of an alchemy station in the housing crown store
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bathtub! FINALLY! <3
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    arvilla wrote: »

Blueprint: Cabinet, Poisonmaker's, Blueprint: Heirloom Podium, Skinning, Blueprint: Tools, Case, Design: Mortar and Pestle, Design: Orcish Skull Goblet, Full, Diagram: Apparatus, Boiler, Diagram: Apparatus, Gem Calipers, Formula: Bottle, Poison Elixir, Formula: Case of Vials, Pattern: Orcish Tapestry of Heroes and Praxis: Orcish Table with Fur.

The new recipes:
    geix998x34ey.png99ubcp7bptqd.pngio9idj7jkdnb.png24ayt739l9zi.pngr6yg2y3ubco5.pngxmifld6imf41.png

I can only buy four recipes, in the block the dwarven gyroscope, the dres sewing kit and the telvanni candelabra

j8csc7jaoifx.png
    tedtopdh287b.png

Cool thanks. So Orcish Tapestry: Spear stays? Actually that's the only one I found. I don't see tapestry: heroes .
  • arvilla
    arvilla
    ✭✭✭

The new recipes:

j8csc7jaoifx.png
    tedtopdh287b.png

Cool thanks. So Orcish Tapestry: Spear stays? Actually that's the only one I found. I don't see tapestry: heroes .

Mmm, yeah you're right my mistake, the only old furnishing recipes that are still there are the dummies recipes.
    Edited by arvilla on July 11, 2017 7:59PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yay! The bathtub! Will be first one I purchase, then the Telvanni candelabra, Dres sewing kit, Dwarven gyroscope. Not worried about the mammoth cheese, but would have to see it. Also, curious what the mage's apparatus is.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    99ubcp7bptqd.png

@arvilla

TFW the mammoth cheese doesn't actually require cheese to make. :#
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    99ubcp7bptqd.png

arvilla

TFW the mammoth cheese doesn't actually require cheese to make. :#

THE CHEESE IS A LIE
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The new recipes:

j8csc7jaoifx.png
    tedtopdh287b.png

wow, the bathtub is awesome!!
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Telvanni Candelabra, Masterwork seems to be the same or very close to the Telvanni Candelabra, Organic:

Telvanni-Candelabra-Organic.jpg

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/telvanni-candelabra-organic/

Is this an error or is there something I am missing?
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The new recipes:

j8csc7jaoifx.png
    tedtopdh287b.png

I'm just quoting this so I can find it easily later when I log on. Thanks for the info. :)

• Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is brilliant, thanks! Many people are excited for the bathtub :D
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ooh i'm digging those new furnish recipes. But seriously how can you guys manage to level crafting so fast? It's such a pain everytime i make a template toon.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought all the new plans and they are pretty interesting. There are a couple problems though...

1. The Telvanni Candelabra doesn't have a unique model (yet) - it is using the Telvanni Candelabra, Organic model from Live. (reported it)

2. The Mammoth Cheese has mysterious smoke attached to the bottom of it that you can only really notice when moving it around to place and not when it is stationary. (reported this too)

3. the Gyroscope and the Sewing Kit both have the "sittable" tag in the tooltip...which I found rather amusing (reported it)

I want to reiterate what was said above:

If you want any of the current furniture plans on Rolis (outside of target dummies) get then before Update 15! They are all gone from his stock.

• Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    This is brilliant, thanks! Many people are excited for the bathtub :D

Finally, after 3.5 years of brutal fighting against all sorts of demons, skeevers, thugs, zombies, flesh atronachs and whatnot in all kinds of locations from oblivion planes to sewers, the heroes of Tamriel might actually wash...
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jhalin wrote: »
    ooh i'm digging those new furnish recipes. But seriously how can you guys manage to level crafting so fast? It's such a pain everytime i make a template toon.

NA characters got copied in, so no need to re-level crafting for them.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How much this bathtub recipe costs in vouchers?
  • Suldyne
    Suldyne
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

Each of those recipes cost 125 writs.
    Co-GM of The Wayfarers of Tamriel, a roleplaying guild on the PS4 NA server. Contact me if you're interested in joining! (:
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Suldyne wrote: »
    Astrid_V wrote: »

Each of those recipes cost 125 writs.

That's good to know. I was afraid that since there were only 5 new ones (there are, what, 11-12 right now) that they would cost more vouchers.
  • Alp
    Alp
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found the sewing kit in an ashlander tent if anyone wants a better look at it:

DSzbwEZ.png

Can anyone check which of the old recipes have been replaced and which are staying perhaps?
  • Sergun
    Sergun
    ✭✭✭
    only 6 new ;)
  • zassasaurus
    zassasaurus
    ✭✭✭
    i got the mages apparatus, master, it is animated - bubbles in the bottle and steam coming out the top and bottom pipe
    5jdn01iiwj0p.png
    h7efo12yfdrq.png
    2rmhnddmbe5k.png
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    i got the mages apparatus, master, it is animated - bubbles in the bottle and steam coming out the top and bottom pipe
    5jdn01iiwj0p.png
    h7efo12yfdrq.png
    2rmhnddmbe5k.png

Ohhh man I'm going to need that. Yep.

• VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    I bought all the new plans and they are pretty interesting. There are a couple problems though...

1. The Telvanni Candelabra doesn't have a unique model (yet) - it is using the Telvanni Candelabra, Organic model from Live. (reported it)

2. The Mammoth Cheese has mysterious smoke attached to the bottom of it that you can only really notice when moving it around to place and not when it is stationary. (reported this too)

3. the Gyroscope and the Sewing Kit both have the "sittable" tag in the tooltip...which I found rather amusing (reported it)

I want to reiterate what was said above:

If you want any of the current furniture plans on Rolis (outside of target dummies) get then before Update 15! They are all gone from his stock.

So all of the four target dummies are still in there?
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)