The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Al Caldazar (The Red Eagle) - new guild looking for more members

Corwin613
Corwin613
Soul Shriven
New guild looking for people of all types in any alliance to join us. Most of the members are pretty new and looking for people for groups to do dungeons and world bosses etc. Doesn't matter if you have the DLC or not. No dues either. Mainly just a fun casual guild.

No mic required but option is open. Several members are somewhat antisocial so they may not be on the mic at all.

Gamertag is Corwin613
Guildmaster
Khajiit Templar
Aldmeri Dominion
Level 50 Champion Points 181
I have all the DLC so I am able to help anyone with anything
  • Corwin613
    Corwin613
    Soul Shriven
    WE have passed the 10 member for the guild bank. I am still looking for more members in order to hit the guild trader, though it would be a while before we are able to buy one.

Once we hit the 50 member mark I am going to try to get up more organized so we can really start grouping up and doing the harder dungeons etc.

Any level and any alliance players are welcome
  • Corwin613
    Corwin613
    Soul Shriven
    My primary residence is now pretty much set up as a guild hall minus the merchant, dye station and thief guild assistant.