Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Battleground question

MUSTACHMAN654
MUSTACHMAN654
✭✭
Hello. I have the original eso, and upgraded my experience to morrowind. Since I did this, do I have access to battlegrounds, or just regular cyrodiil PVP. Just to note, by upgrading my game, I still use the Tamriel unlimited disk, though it shows as morrowind

Best Answer

• Toomdad
    Toomdad
    ✭✭✭
    It's in the activity finder.
    Answer ✓
  • gpreid81
    gpreid81
    ✭✭
    Yes you have access
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭
    gpreid81 wrote: »
    Yes you have access
    Another question, how do I access it?
  • gpreid81
    gpreid81
    ✭✭
    Press p on your keyboard group finder it's there at the bottom
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭

I play Xbox
  • gpreid81
    gpreid81
    ✭✭
    My bad still group and activity finder it's there you find it yet?
  • Idylliqe
    Idylliqe
    ✭✭✭

I play Xbox

Just go into your menu where your inventory is and there should be a selection for Activity Finder if I'm not mistaken?
    NA PS4
    Stamina Nightblade
    "Sweet Mother, Sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
    Tenet 1: Never dishonor the Night Mother. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet 2: Never betray the Dark Brotherhood or its secrets. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet 3: Never disobey or refuse to carry out an order from a Dark Brotherhood superior. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet 4: Never steal the possessions of a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet 5: Never kill a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.