Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can't beat anything now

• zinnia203
    zinnia203
    Soul Shriven
    i been having the same issue can't even take down bears. i am on xbox one. just started this week i was doing ok now I can't even tackle bears. I have level 12 staff. High Elf. I like playing solo but noticed I can't get anywhere. I done some questing but have come to a dead stop unable to complete them. I love the game solo so far, but now I think I need a group of players. I don't chat at all online I just like playing. I was playing the other night died and next some one revived me while I was looking at my map. thanks to who ever it was. I am slowly learning this game. I want to know is how solo can one play this. it seams as I level up the harder it is I hate to give up. I am ok with doing battle with one enemy but if there more then one I die instantly. and I have no more soul gems. which I just figured out how they work.
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You need proper gear and to stack all stats into magic or stamina.

Look up a real build, then work towards it.

while this may on it's surface sound like a curt reply, it's actually good advice. NOW is the time to start considering a proper build to be working towards.

Hybrids are not viable (no.. sorry the're crap in the current meta), as the person recommended focus yer attribute points into either STAM or MAG, with a small percentage into health. Consider the skills you select as well... MAG skills on a STAM character will be weak.

Also, farm some skill points and get some of those passives up.

I completely disagree. I use staff and ice furnace and do insane damage on any end game content.

Q7RxGQq.jpg

Me with just food buffs. I still need to gold my shoulders and need a divine Molag head. To add, I have 10% + 10537 spell pen.

You have to have a lot of skill points and a lot of tinkering to make a hybrid build but they are completely viable.

@PS4_ZeColmeia
    Telling a struggling new player that hyrbids are viable is just cruel.

Please post a self buffed parse on the 3 mill skele.

I want to see this "insane" dps.

Id be suprised if you passed 15k self buffed.

Most people who play hybrids have allready pulled 40kdps using a real build. Then strugle theroycrafting, with millions of gold and many hours to even be able to pull 20k dps. To some people this is "fun."
    Edited by KingYogi415 on July 5, 2017 7:21PM
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need proper gear and to stack all stats into magic or stamina.

Look up a real build, then work towards it.

while this may on it's surface sound like a curt reply, it's actually good advice. NOW is the time to start considering a proper build to be working towards.

Hybrids are not viable (no.. sorry the're crap in the current meta), as the person recommended focus yer attribute points into either STAM or MAG, with a small percentage into health. Consider the skills you select as well... MAG skills on a STAM character will be weak.

Also, farm some skill points and get some of those passives up.

I completely disagree. I use staff and ice furnace and do insane damage on any end game content.

Q7RxGQq.jpg

Me with just food buffs. I still need to gold my shoulders and need a divine Molag head. To add, I have 10% + 10537 spell pen.

You have to have a lot of skill points and a lot of tinkering to make a hybrid build but they are completely viable.

@PS4_ZeColmeia
    Telling a struggling new player that hyrbids are viable is just cruel.

Please post a self buffed parse on the 3 mill skele.

I want to see this "insane" dps.

Id be suprised if you passed 15k self buffed.

Most people who play hybrids have allready pulled 40kdps using a real build. Then strugle theroycrafting, with millions of gold and many hours to even be able to pull 20k dps. To some people this is "fun."

I'm trying to get a couple of test dummies together. This does an amazing job with multiple enemies. If you're on PS4 NA and have access to 3 I can place next to each other I'll do it.

To your point, I'm not advising him to go hybrid as a newbie, I was responding to your comment of them not being viable. I'm short 28 skill points for me to do everything I want and I have 339 skill points. It's not an easy road.
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • stapeliad
    stapeliad
    make sure you repair your gear with a repair kit or at any merchant.
  • peoplecallmeleo
    peoplecallmeleo
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly bro you can play this game solo, but the game is just so much easier when you start to socialize. I have a small pretty quiet guild I can shoot you an invite to if you're interested we can help you with whatever questions you have and help you learn the game faster
    DC - Redguard Templar Non-op
    DC - Breton MagDK Crafter
    DC - Khajit Gankblade PVP
    DC - Breton Templar Healer PvP
    DC - High Elf MagSorc DPS PVE
    DC - Khajit StamSorc PvP
    DC - Orc DragonKnight Tank PvE
    DC - Dark Elf MagBlade Non-op
    DC - High Elf MagWarden Non-op

All DC All The Time
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish