The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Plus Membership is gone?

Hammy01
Hammy01
✭✭✭✭✭
This morning when I woke up I started doing some crafting and quickly got the message that my bag was full when I was trying to deconstruck some stuff. The I noticed that my ESO Plus membership was gone. I checked my email and today I got a message from Microsoft saying my ESO Plus membership has been renewed (I actually get billed for it on the 14th of every month, plus that is when I get my crowns).

I am on xbox one EU, is anyone else having this problem? This really sucks as today is a holiday in America.
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It probaly has to do with the holiday in america, being payments not being proccessed as they should.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huyen wrote: »
    It probaly has to do with the holiday in america, being payments not being proccessed as they should.

This is why. Zos didn't pull the feed. According to ms is a manual process for zos and if they don't import the data you're plus is booted.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has to do with the holiday in america, being payments not being proccessed as they should.

I actually don't get billed for my ESO Plus until July 12th.

I wonder if this has something to do with the free one ESO Plus everyone will be getting.. some how they messed my account up.

Anyways I am currently waiting to chat with MS support on this subject.
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is why. Zos didn't pull the feed. According to ms is a manual process for zos and if they don't import the data you're plus is booted.

So you are saying that because ZOS is on Holiday today I lost my ESO plus membership? This is effening stupid :/.

I can't put anything in my craft bag and my bank is over flowing now :/!

• notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hammy01 wrote: »

So you are saying that because ZOS is on Holiday today I lost my ESO plus membership? This is effening stupid :/.

Highly doubt that is it. Bugs happen, and consoles get it alot because of MS and Sony policies (in regards to subs)
  • Magica
    Magica
    ✭✭
    I had the same problem the other day, the 3rd of july. I logged in during the evening to find out that my eso+ was not active.
    I decided to contact both ZOS and MS about it the next day, to fix it before the eso+ bonus event, don't wanna miss out on free crown crates.

Anyway the next day, today, the 4th of july, i logged in to eso just to make sure before i contacted support, to find out that eso+ was active once again.

Maybe something made the payment, or whatever process delayed and therefore it got put on 'not active' and now the system has cought up again and therefor it now is back to 'active'? I don't know, i have no knowledge of how these type of things work.

All i know is that im on xbox one eu server, my xbox and the MS website said that my account was 'active', my payment was made, but my game said 'not active' and the next day everything was fine again. Maybe the same applies to you?

If not contact MS support they are able to fix it within a day, they did that for me last year when the same thing happened, only thing different then was that it did not sort itself out, like it did today.

good luck
    Edited by Magica on July 4, 2017 2:29PM
    Xbox One EU server

Main alliance is the Ebonheart Pact. "For the pact!"

EP Katleyn Battle-Born - Nord - Templar - 50 Champion 584
    AD Dallandra Devabriel - High Elf - Sorcerer - 50 Champion 584
    DC Gwendolyn Gemane - Breton - DragonKnight - 50 Champion 584
    EP Nimloth Shadow Strider - Wood Elf - NightBlade - 50 Champion 584
    DC Auraya Branoic - Imperial - Sorcerer - 50 Champion 584
    AD Jumps-off-Cliffs - Khajiit - Nightblade - lv12
    AD Faleen al-Satakalaam - Redguard - Templar - lv39
    EP Durak gro-Ghash the brave - Orc DragonKnight - lv18
    DC Follows-the-Light - Argonian - Templar - lv13
    EP Vedrndasi of house Hlaalu - Dark Elf - Sorcerer - lv18
    EP Lilithah of house Hlaalu - Dark Elf - Warden - lv35
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same issue several months ago.
    There is a lapse between the expiration of one term and the auto-renew of a new term.

I got tired of waiting and manually renewed.

Computers are wonderful things and work perfectly all the time.
    If only computer related company business like computer games and billing could be automated in some way to make them work fluidly.

But on the bright side, I hear that some places have the internet on computers now.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • ag1763
    ag1763
    Soul Shriven
    I am in the same boat....my renew date is the 4th of every month and today I logged in to no eso+. Amazing this is an issue.....got on chat support with MS and they said they resolved it (didn't say what) and of course no love....no eso+. Hopefully the "system", lol, updates at some point.

The disconnect between MS and Zenimax is a joke.....not sure it is any better being a PS4 owner but at least they get a discount for purchasing more than one month of eso+.
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Highly doubt that is it. Bugs happen, and consoles get it alot because of MS and Sony policies (in regards to subs)

I already worked with MS support and everything is cool on their end. My ESO plus renews on the first every month but pay on the 12th of every month and never have i had this issue. Not 100% sure what is happening but since ZOS is on Holiday today I get no help from ESO support.
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magica wrote: »
    I had the same problem the other day, the 3rd of july. I logged in during the evening to find out that my eso+ was not active.
    I decided to contact both ZOS and MS about it the next day, to fix it before the eso+ bonus event, don't wanna miss out on free crown crates.

Anyway the next day, today, the 4th of july, i logged in to eso just to make sure before i contacted support, to find out that eso+ was active once again.

Maybe something made the payment, or whatever process delayed and therefore it got put on 'not active' and now the system has cought up again and therefor it now is back to 'active'? I don't know, i have no knowledge of how these type of things work.

All i know is that im on xbox one eu server, my xbox and the MS website said that my account was 'active', my payment was made, but my game said 'not active' and the next day everything was fine again. Maybe the same applies to you?

If not contact MS support they are able to fix it within a day, they did that for me last year when the same thing happened, only thing different then was that it did not sort itself out, like it did today.

good luck

Could be I'm having the same issue as you but i am not so lucky as ZOS support is not working today.

I really hope thet don't mess up the ESO plus bonus event for me :/
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ag1763 wrote: »
    I am in the same boat....my renew date is the 4th of every month and today I logged in to no eso+. Amazing this is an issue.....got on chat support with MS and they said they resolved it (didn't say what) and of course no love....no eso+. Hopefully the "system", lol, updates at some point.

The disconnect between MS and Zenimax is a joke.....not sure it is any better being a PS4 owner but at least they get a discount for purchasing more than one month of eso+.

This exactly!!!
    Hope they get yours fixed as well so you can benefit from the ESO plus event!!
  • ag1763
    ag1763
    Soul Shriven

This exactly!!!

I am on chat support currently with MS again to try and resolve it....finger pointing at zenimax from MS.

***Resolved***

MS Xbox support canceled my subscription. I then went in-game and bought it and all is well. This was after them having me delete my gaming profile (which they restored). MS can fix it on their end but it sounds as if it was "3rd party issue" their words not mine.
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This exactly!!!

I am on chat support currently with MS again to try and resolve it....finger pointing at zenimax from MS.

***Resolved***

MS Xbox support canceled my subscription. I then went in-game and bought it and all is well. This was after them having me delete my gaming profile (which they restored). MS can fix it on their end but it sounds as if it was "3rd party issue" their words not mine.

Ms told me they could probably fix it by canceled my sub and then had me repurchase it again.. But this would mean me having to pay for my Eso plus 8 days early. I was also worried that it might get messed up and then i would not be eligible for the Eso plus bonus event!
  • ag1763
    ag1763
    Soul Shriven

This exactly!!!

***Resolved***

Ms told me they could probably fix it by canceled my sub and then had me repurchase it again.. But this would mean me having to pay for my Eso plus 8 days early. I was also worried that it might get messed up and then i would not be eligible for the Eso plus bonus event!

Which was the choice I was left with....and about the same amount of time left as well. My rebill date shows 8/22 now and my auto renew on 8/4...makes absolute no sense. Anyway....straw.......meet camels back. I am going to be a thorn in both zeni and MS ass until they credit me fully. Principal....not the dollar amount. This is obviously an issue they need to address...maybe it is by design...who knows but the end user shouldn't have to deal with customer support and get shafted in the end.

So, yes you are exactly right in your choice. I just checked my account and I was in fact charged this morning for eso + as well as this afternoon for service through 8/22. Whether a credit shows up overnight (doubt it) who knows.

Would rather make sure I get the crates and fight for the week + credit rather than try and fight for the crates after the fact....my reasoning anyway.
  • Belidos
    Belidos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MS can fix it on their end but it sounds as if it was "3rd party issue" their words not mine.

MS would tell you that the sky has pink polka dots and pigs moo if they thought it would shut you up and shift your issue elsewhere.
    Edited by Belidos on July 7, 2017 7:50AM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Save yourself some time. MS refund and repurchase is the simplest resolution for this.

The other issue is having eso Plus but not getting crowns.

Both The issues are100% on ZOS' side.

Edited by NewBlacksmurf on July 4, 2017 10:35PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Evolv3d
    Evolv3d
    ✭✭
    I had the same issue I resubbed with a diff card and only got crowns for my new sub but now I've payed twice lmao
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    This morning when I woke up I started doing some crafting and quickly got the message that my bag was full when I was trying to deconstruck some stuff. The I noticed that my ESO Plus membership was gone. I checked my email and today I got a message from Microsoft saying my ESO Plus membership has been renewed (I actually get billed for it on the 14th of every month, plus that is when I get my crowns).

I am on xbox one EU, is anyone else having this problem? This really sucks as today is a holiday in America.

I had this happen on xbox NA mine kept turning on and off over a couple days it's back on now but baaupporr just said cancel and renew your sub to fix it I was like what about rest if my time? They didn't care
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I had this happen on xbox NA mine kept turning on and off over a couple days it's back on now but baaupporr just said cancel and renew your sub to fix it I was like what about rest if my time? They didn't care

I ended up paying for my sub in game to get it to activate even though the payment had hit two days prior. I still kept getting the inactive and active switching on and off. Sad thing is I only reveived 1500 crowns for my 30 bucks. Calling microsoft today to either reimburse my cc or give me 60 days and my other 1500 crowns. Major companies worldwide support should not close down or stop payments just because of a holiday. My first payment hit on 6/29. That was a week from 4th of july. Wth......
    Edited by LadyDestiny on July 5, 2017 10:58AM
  • ag1763
    ag1763
    Soul Shriven
    Figured I would update:

Was double billed. MS says contact Bethesda???

On top of being double billed I never received my crowns. Again MS says I have to deal with Bethesda???

So who is running this *** show? MS? Bethesda? Zeni?

They have conveniently made this circle jerk of a system so they can lay blame on each other.

So recap:

Sub billing date of 4th....4th falls on holiday....eso+ not renewed....MS cancels eso+ and I rebuy ingame as suggested by MS....meanwhile MS forces original charge through during support chat. End result.....$30.00 for eso+ with no crowns and 2 hours wasted (so far) with support.
  • theenglander
    theenglander
    ✭✭
    Happened to me ESO showing not subbed i checked my MS Billing

5th June charged 8.99 for 1 month
    set to renew on the 17thJjuly
    next date given for sub was 5th of august

it was like ESO or MS cancelled my subscription this month so you can bill me nearly 3 weeks in advance for another subscription set for the 5th of august meaning if i left it, it would only resume a month later with no subscription for july.

I chatted ms after making me remove xbox account from xbox and powering down and disconnecting all power leads to brick and wall socket , which was a waste of time as this did not work, end result had to cancel subscription and now i need to resub.

plus side is i can get the free trial but with the hassle of this do i want to and maybe risk losing out 5 crates from promo.Maybe just restarting sub is better option, eitherway ZOS need to look into this should not have to sort out recurring subscription via chat and if anyone else for whatever reason logs in and does not realise during promo event they could lose out on crates.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I logged on to play today I noticed I had ESO Plus. However once I started thinking about it I am guessing it is the free ESO Plus and not my paid for version. ZOS support has yet to answer any of my tickets so I think my guess is pretty accurate.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , can someone from ZOS check into this problem that some of us are having with ESO Pus?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, just letting you all know that we're aware of this issue and are working with Microsoft on investigating. As far as risking losing the Crown Crates from the ESO Plus Bonus Event, we'll make sure you're taken care of.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, just letting you all know that we're aware of this issue and are working with Microsoft on investigating. As far as risking losing the Crown Crates from the ESO Plus Bonus Event, we'll make sure you're taken care of.

Thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno hopefully for all of us this is resolved in a timely matter as I am sure most of us are loyal customers that would love to continue supporting ZOS through monthly ESO Plus subs!
  • ag1763
    ag1763
    Soul Shriven

Thanks for chiming in......but.....it has gotten exponentially worse on my end. I now have 3 charges (all on the 4th) for eso+ and no crowns. Do we need to open support tickets with you all on an individual basis or is this being handled on a larger scale since so many have issues?
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭

This exactly!!!

Yes, for 3 months, its about $41.00. 6 months is about $77.00 I think. Glad my eso plus didnt screw up.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So was everyone supposed to get crown crates today? or how did that work..
  • Amadis001
    Amadis001
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had this problem, too. I lost ESO+ on June 30, even though I was scheduled to renew on July 1 and had been billed on June 26 for the renewal. ZoS Customer Support basically blew me off. Microsoft support was a little better. In the end, they offered to delete my subscription and re-subscribe me, but I was afraid that doing so might make matters worse. So I just waited the day until the autorenewal triggered. It was annoying to lose my subscription on a holiday day off that I had planned to spend (at least partly) playing ESO. But everything returned to normal the next day.
    // Amadis of Gaul -- DK Nord (Lvl 50 CP 1000)
  • ANGEL_BtVS
    ANGEL_BtVS
    ✭✭✭✭

Well you can add me to the list. ESO Plus was active most of the day. Just picked up some provisioning ingredients and all of a sudden my inventory was full. Checked and sure enough ESO Plus now says "Not Active" for me. So now I can't use my bank or add to crafting bag. Please fix asap.

EDIT: forgot to mention I'm on Xbox NA
    Edited by ANGEL_BtVS on July 6, 2017 2:10AM
  • ANGEL_BtVS
    ANGEL_BtVS
    ✭✭✭✭
    dp
    Edited by ANGEL_BtVS on July 6, 2017 12:48AM