Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can you abandon dlc quests?

skyro307
skyro307
Soul Shriven
Hi, I own the orsinium dlc and have already completed it in my main character. I recently made an alt and the quest giver keeps following me around. I have already accepted the quest and abandon it but the npc shows up to give me the quest the second I abandon it. Is there a way to get the npc to stop following without doing orsinium again?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to do the first quest in that series, otherwise Stuga stalks you FOREVER.
    But, once you've done the first quest and gone to the keep in Orsinium for the first time and talked to Priestess Solga, don't accept the new quest from the king's momma when she walks up the steps.

The nice thing is that if you ever want to do the orsinium quests in their entirety with the alt, the king's mother will still be waiting at the top of the stairs in front of the keep with a quest marker over her head, so she's easy to find.

Edited by SydneyGrey on July 4, 2017 8:17AM
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    skyro307 wrote: »
    Hi, I own the orsinium dlc and have already completed it in my main character. I recently made an alt and the quest giver keeps following me around. I have already accepted the quest and abandon it but the npc shows up to give me the quest the second I abandon it. Is there a way to get the npc to stop following without doing orsinium again?

Just do the quest and the stalker will find someone else to bother - I promise.