Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Finally made it to the top of Red Mountain.

• Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RSram wrote: »
    Just started playing the Morrowind DLC and I was wondering if it were possible to climb Red Mountain and peek inside. Well yes it's possible, but it took awhile to figure out how to climb to the top due to the steepness of the Red Mountain. I came across several invisible walls that surround the top of the mountain and block access to the crater, but I did manage, after 30 minutes to find a route to the top In the following video, I only show the end of my journey. If you want me to post another video, of how I got to the mountain, let me know.

Dagoth ur welcomes you, my sweet persistent friend.
  • Vhozek
    Vhozek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Per several requests, here's a video of how to get there:

Once you get to the base of the mountain, and from the location of the OP'ed video, you should be able to figure out how I got to the top and inside Red Mountain.

Enjoy before the path to the mountain is closed in the next update.

That is waaaay too much unused land. I knew Morrowind chapter was a rip-off because of the missing content, but I didn't expect it to be this bad.
    𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vhozek wrote: »
    Per several requests, here's a video of how to get there:

Once you get to the base of the mountain, and from the location of the OP'ed video, you should be able to figure out how I got to the top and inside Red Mountain.

Enjoy before the path to the mountain is closed in the next update.

That is waaaay too much unused land. I knew Morrowind chapter was a rip-off because of the missing content, but I didn't expect it to be this bad.

It's not "missing" land though. It a ruddy big volcano. They didn't put it there to steal land off you....