The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The best part about Morrowind is...

WalksonGraves
WalksonGraves
✭✭✭✭✭
Playing Necromancer in D3. Dodged a bullet not getting that amazing "chapter". RIP eso, it's been a long downhill slide.
  • Danika
    Danika
    ✭✭✭
    WTH is D3?
  • LordSkyKnight
    LordSkyKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danika wrote: »
    WTH is D3?

Diablo 3

They just released a new class I believe. The necromancer. Free I believe as well.

Edited by LordSkyKnight on June 30, 2017 2:46PM
    "And it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days. The fact that the word "monetized" exists points to the heart of the issue for us: We don't want the player to worry about which parts of the game to pay for - with our system, they get it all."
    - Matt Firor
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diablo 3... what are they teaching you kids in history class these days?
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

D3 history... D2 prehistory... D1 jurassic era?
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • oaflet
    oaflet
    ✭✭✭
    Awww. :/ But to each their own.

I'm very happy with Morrowind. I'm mostly solo and play for the exploring, questing, immersion, and sights. For that, I think it's been amazing.

The quest writing in Morrowind feels a few notches above the rest of ESO so far, probably making this my favorite of all. Quests are longer, more dynamic, and several have pulled at me emotionally at a level other zones/DLC haven't quite reached. I know I'm probably in the big minority; I don't care at all about leveling etc- just the experience, and I've no complaints there.
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun fact: Been recently geting into secret world legends. Upon geting into the first questing zone, I mentioned I was from ESO.

almost the entire zone was too. ESO officially has competition. Time to get your butt in gear, dev team. Ignored feedback wont work anymore, now that people have a alternative.
  • Danika
    Danika
    ✭✭✭

Thank you for the clarification...
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    oaflet wrote: »
    Awww. :/ But to each their own.

I'm very happy with Morrowind. I'm mostly solo and play for the exploring, questing, immersion, and sights. For that, I think it's been amazing.

The quest writing in Morrowind feels a few notches above the rest of ESO so far, probably making this my favorite of all. Quests are longer, more dynamic, and several have pulled at me emotionally at a level other zones/DLC haven't quite reached. I know I'm probably in the big minority; I don't care at all about leveling etc- just the experience, and I've no complaints there.

Content-wise (ignoring changing the business model), Morrowind is encouraging. Then again, I am being more disciplined now about not clicking buttons or reading during dialogue.
  • Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diablo is a dungeon crawler. Not a true RPG. it is nothing more than a shinny paint job on a game type that was perfects by Gauntlet in the 80s. if you've played Gauntlet, marvel ultimate alliance, or any of the previous diablos then you've already played diablo 3.

Not to say you can't enjoy it. If that's your thing have at it. I played the hell out of diablo 1 and 2. But it's really no comparison to ESO or any real RPG for that matter.
  • Kewhit
    Kewhit
    ✭✭
    I have tried (and failed) to get into Diablo 3 on many occasions but I get burned out on it so quickly. I played the hell out of D1 & D2 back in the day but the third installment just failed to capture the general feel and atmosphere of its predecessors. I still mess around in it from time to time but mostly when I don't have long to game or am just looking for a way to kill time while waiting for another game's servers to become available, and even then I usually turn to playing a couple matches in Overwatch instead.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best part about Morrowind is

The lack of s'wits in game taking up space because they think a new skin on a clicker game is better. I can dig it.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I still tell people battlegrounds is the best even though I only half believe that myself.

Only the trial gear has any real interest to me, but the BGs gear sells pretty well in the traders as well as zone drop sets. Knightslayer rare pieces go in the bank to keep thats about it.

Not going to buy a scab tower to live in.

Still working on the warden ice mage...

The quests are really good and the flora and fauna are great as well.

I'm selling ancestor silk at a premium to the new magwardens, so thats good, right?
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The best part about Morrowind? It got a lot of cancerous people to rage quit.
  • oaflet
    oaflet
    ✭✭✭
    The best part about Morrowind? It got a lot of cancerous people to rage quit.

There is that :D
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As if they were even close to similar games. Nice try tho, i guess.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best part about Morrowind?

Seems like they gave everyone.. and I mean EVERY PLAY STYLE, something to complain about.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest if this is a "I am gonna stop playing" thread then I will be very happy.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread closed. We already have many threads discussing what is disliked about Morrowind and this thread in particular does not have anything to do with ESO. If you would like to have a further discussion on what isn't enjoyed about ESO we would suggest the following threads here and here. Or we suggest a more general topic like this one.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.