Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with pvp setup

ascan7
ascan7
✭✭✭
I was thinking about a PvP setup for my girlfriend. I don't want to give her an overly complicated build, so i'm trying to make something relatively simple.
The build is for bruiser stamina DK that should deal damage but also be kinda tanky to not be bursted.
1st bar: two handed, for damage with some survivability
2nd bar: 1 hand and shield, for survivavibality and buffing, with werewolf ult
Werewolf bar: for extra damage when it's needed an extra burst or survivability isn't so crucial

Armor should be mainly heavy, probably with a 5-1-1 set up
About the sets, idk really what to choose. I was thinking about Molag Kena as monster set, then Plague Doctor as main set. The other set would be active only in Shield bar or werewolf form, so i don't know exactly what to choose. Bone Pirate? Viper Sting? Saviour Hide?
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fury, bloodspawn, ww hide setup is still alive and well. But it depends if you're in cp or no cp. alchemist, troll king, and bone pirates is good too if you can deal with procing alchemist. in cp campaign I built a high health regen heavy attack build using beekeepers and 7th legion, taking advantage of molten armaments, and then whatever monster set you want usually troll king or tremorscale. Stam DKs are still viable but can be tricky to play well.

Whatever you use, dizzying swing, rally, reverb bash, shield charge, vigor, poison claw are your friends. Leap is still the best ulti I think, and so much fun. Defensively go for SB ulti or corrosive armor. Also you can go with a damage SB build, and run a defending and a sharpened SB sets.
    Edited by Vapirko on June 30, 2017 1:36PM
  • Hatoreehanzo
    Hatoreehanzo
    ✭✭✭
    5 medium impreg sturdy. 5 senches (jewelry, snb, 2hand) 2 blood spawn.

Block on the snb and roll for the 5p dmg, swap to 2h and have at them. Blood spawn can also be replaced for veli, 1 krag/1veli, selenes or troll king.

PS4 NA
    PSN: hatoreehanzo
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/hatoreehanzo
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Assuming new to PVP (ie wanting a simple setup) - wouldn't a ranged option be easier to get to grips with?

When to and when not to engage with a melee character can be a difficult and frustrating thing to learn.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Assuming new to PVP (ie wanting a simple setup) - wouldn't a ranged option be easier to get to grips with?

She likes to play melee in most games and in this game she wanted a similar build to her skyrim character.
    I want to make her tanky so engages will be more forgiving
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    The fury, bloodspawn, ww hide setup is still alive and well. But it depends if you're in cp or no cp. alchemist, troll king, and bone pirates is good too if you can deal with procing alchemist. in cp campaign I built a high health regen heavy attack build using beekeepers and 7th legion, taking advantage of molten armaments, and then whatever monster set you want usually troll king or tremorscale. Stam DKs are still viable but can be tricky to play well.

Whatever you use, dizzying swing, rally, reverb bash, shield charge, vigor, poison claw are your friends. Leap is still the best ulti I think, and so much fun. Defensively go for SB ulti or corrosive armor. Also you can go with a damage SB build, and run a defending and a sharpened SB sets.

Every time I read this combo it makes me wanna bust out my WW to try it...

Hrmmmm
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    does she play solo or in a group?
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭