The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need help with a support ticket

Pwoo
Pwoo
✭✭✭
I sent out a support ticket 6 days ago and got no response since July 26th :/ My reference code is #170625-001111 if anyone could please take a look at it.
This is the first time I had an issue with a ticket, all my previous ones got resolved after 4 days.

Update: my ticket got resolved, thanks.
Edited by Pwoo on July 4, 2017 2:54PM
PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer

Best Answer

• FlaviusVoyage
    FlaviusVoyage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Peebuzzle wrote: »
    PsNES wrote: »
    That's troubling. Question: Do you have a yahoo email address? I had a problem with support for 4 months because I had a yahoo email attached to my account. Had it changed to gmail and no problems since.

I use gmail too but thankfully it got resolved yesterday (maybe the delay was caused by holidays or something?) but damn, 4 months is a long time.

I am glad it got resolved. Next time, just keep updating and updating until you get a human response! :smile:
    Answer ✓
  • FlaviusVoyage
    FlaviusVoyage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your "account overview" list all your tickets. What does the status say? Maybe it is already solved or closed.
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    Your "account overview" list all your tickets. What does the status say? Maybe it is already solved or closed.

Status was changed to "unresolved" yesterday but still no reply. Also it has to do with missing crowns so I'm not sure what's taking so long this time. But I'm slowly losing my hope :neutral:
  • PsNES
    PsNES
    ✭✭
    That's troubling. Question: Do you have a yahoo email address? I had a problem with support for 4 months because I had a yahoo email attached to my account. Had it changed to gmail and no problems since.
    ---PC| NA |DC---
    @PsNES
    CP 456
    The characters! v
    Dryston Kingford III- Templar 50
    Wardén Hawke- Warden 50
    Vance Paladrin- Nightblade 34
    Dave Zaps- Sorcerer 8
    Afro Plar- Templar 4
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    PsNES wrote: »

I use gmail too but thankfully it got resolved yesterday (maybe the delay was caused by holidays or something?) but damn, 4 months is a long time.