The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

A friend of mine has a problem and he cant login anywhere on the site or client

sbocky
sbocky
Soul Shriven
He tried to send this email, but he couldnt login to contact support. Would be nice if someone could help him.

"Hey,

I play ESO on occasion and last time I tried to login I needed an accescode.
This is not really a problem because if you can login into your email this wouldn't be a problem.

But i can't.

My email that I use for almost anything is connected to my (old) cellphone number and if I try to login they would send me an SMS code to that number.
But it's my old number so i can't my email back. I tried to contact them but they won't respond and they deny all my emails.

I can't login my email that i gave up for ESO : timoberseelive2@hotmail.com
So i can't play eso because i can't open the acces code...

Hopefully you guys can help me - because I really wanna play again,

Greetings,
Timo Bersee"