The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

DC back in business

ishilb14_ESO
ishilb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Shoutout to Bulbasir and VE for leading the DC faction back into first place tonight! Even managed to make a few people disconnect while fighting at chalman with all the heroes of DC with you! Never again will we suffer the tyranny of EP!
Original DC #Bloodthorn2014
CoFounder - Terror
Officer - Mega Best Friends
Officer - Eminent Gaming

• Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I thought DC did not zerg?
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was outplayed tonight. Congratulations.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats, which sever and campaign ?
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    annnnnd you lost it. I'm sure it'll go back and forth 40 more times before campaign is done. The end result is the only substantial one friend.
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't VE that DC zerg guild? Heard they're a DC version of PM.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

Nah. It's just 32 3 man groups that happen to be at the same spot.
    H8V7tT8.png

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ya uhm....lol
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magıc wrote: »

Hahahahaha, did you hear that on HNN? Haxus News Network? FAKE NEWS FOLKS!
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    Magıc wrote: »

Hahahahaha, did you hear that on HNN? Haxus News Network? FAKE NEWS FOLKS!

Thank you for my morning LUL.
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idinuse wrote: »

H8V7tT8.png

Just beautiful lol.
    Yeah I crashed walking up to Chal. Didn't even bother going back lol
    Ours is the Fury
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    ... back to nightcapping NPC's and wolves.
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »

H8V7tT8.png

Just beautiful lol.

Which fight was that? The last one at Chal where DC tried to back cap, wiped on flags, and then we got zergrushed by the entire smurf village?
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was there when we capped it the first time and DC attempted to back cap. That was hilarious. It was at some defense later in the night. We watched Elong crash and get ganked and then I walked up to the door and immediately was told that I was no longer moving..Fun stuff that
    Ours is the Fury
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

H8V7tT8.png

Just beautiful lol.

Which fight was that? The last one at Chal where DC tried to back cap, wiped on flags, and then we got zergrushed by the entire smurf village?

I wasn't there (whatever server, etc that was), but as a lifelong DCer, I've always wanted us to go zerging into battle singing this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqbpzEHuO2g

I just wish the enemy could hear it coming.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was there when we capped it the first time and DC attempted to back cap. That was hilarious. It was at some defense later in the night. We watched Elong crash and get ganked and then I walked up to the door and immediately was told that I was no longer moving..Fun stuff that

I'll take completely unnecessary late evening, non scroll or emperor related faction stacking that causes lag outs and crashes for $500, Alex
  • Drachenfier
    Drachenfier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having played all three factions several times over the last few weeks, I've come to the conclusion that DC is the worst one to actually try and get anything done in. Never seen so many keyboard warriors in one place.
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having played all three factions several times over the last few weeks, I've come to the conclusion that DC is the worst one to actually try and get anything done in. Never seen so many keyboard warriors in one place.

Can confirm, we've been a bumbling cluster**** since launch.
    Edited by Ixtyr on June 28, 2017 6:03PM
    Ixtyr Falavir - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Reya Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
    Kaylin Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    ---
    Alyna Falavir - Dunmer Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aernah Falavir - Altmer Templar - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aranis Falavir - Bosmer Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aerin Falavir - Bosmer Warden - Daggerfall Covenant
    Rhys Falavir - Orc Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion
    Rhiannon Falavir - Altmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
    Nenara Falavir - Argonian Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    Neera Falavir - Orc Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    ---
    The Ska'vyn Exchange - Guild Master
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    Ømni - Guild Master (Retired)
    ---
    Moderator of /r/elderscrollsonline
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Man I hate when those guys zerg down the EP small mans, such shame.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll take completely unnecessary late evening, non scroll or emperor related faction stacking that causes lag outs and crashes for $500, Alex

My buddy Rin had the same issues last night. I didn't despite playing on an Integral graphics via my processor instead of a video card. But I've had success editing the settings file for ESO with info I got from Akinos. Was hitting 30 fps at fights at nikel/chal/bleaks/Alessia bridge and 40-50 fps everywhere else.

Never crashed once or dealt with a heavy loading screen.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed, the wrath of Vehement Blood of Arcadian Pug Legions fell upon Chalman yesterday. Their wrath could be felt as far as Cropsford, where my character was too scared to even bar swap or reliably cast most abilities. Even their mere presence banished our mighty Empress into login screen purgatory.
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Indeed, the wrath of Vehement Blood of Arcadian Pug Legions fell upon Chalman yesterday. Their wrath could be felt as far as Cropsford, where my character was too scared to even bar swap or reliably cast most abilities. Even their mere presence banished our mighty Empress into login screen purgatory.

It's ok, I'm sure she was able to be crowned again early this morning.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was always against the DC reroll, but Bulbalicious insisted on it so he could take up tutalige under his mentor, Brandon. So unfortunate, he used to be such a good player until he left Havoc to zerg as VE. How I miss those halcyon days of Havoc where we never ran more than the golden number of 16!
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

I'm sure that means my afternoon, nope, the daily DC dethrone was taking longer than usual last time I checked.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

I'm sure that means my afternoon, nope, the daily DC dethrone was taking longer than usual last time I checked.
    Why are you talking to yourself?
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »

Why are you talking to yourself?

Because no one else will talk sense into me.
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Only after the Oceanics paint the map blue and need to be deposed as well.

Stones. Glass houses. That sorta thing.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You can't talk to me like that.
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    Addons
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You can't talk to me like that.

It's what they call "pillow talk", baby.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

AkNrGa7JQy2Igx7xjax3bg.png

Wait, wut,

DX7Et0-BRV_u3GtkxW-8Ew.png
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    Addons
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

AkNrGa7JQy2Igx7xjax3bg.png

Wait, wut,

DX7Et0-BRV_u3GtkxW-8Ew.png

Those 2 skyshards are srsly triggering me
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT