Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

20k DPS Target Skeleton

• Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a purple precise necro staff, compared to gold Sharpened, roughly how much am I losing by using it?

I would venture a guess in the 4-5k range. It would be less if you made it gold and specifically spec'ed your CP for it, but not sure you really want to do that. Necro staffs are cool because you can get away from a pretty horrible gear grind and really not lose all that much, but you are going to pay out the arse for the convenience factor.
  • NotNormanBates
    NotNormanBates
    ✭✭✭
    A very easy rotation is pop potion--> elemental drain-->bar swap-->destro ulti--> LL-->WoE-->pet pulse-->daedric prey-->bar swap--> force pulse weave x 5--> bar swap--> repeat.
    On the 2nd time through the rotation replace the last FP weave with elemental drain. (Elemental drain needs to be put down every other rotation)
    On The 3rd and 4th rotations replace the force pulse weaves with 2 lightning heavy attacks.
    At 20% replace force pulse weaces with mages wrath

Bar 1 lightning: mages wrath, bound aegis, volatile familiar, elemental drain, force pulse. Ulti: destro/shooting star
    Bar 2 lightning: wall of elements, bound aegis, volatile familiar, daedric prey, liquid lightning. Ulti:destro

5Pc necro, 2 pc illambria (1 med, 1 hvy), 3 willpower/moondancer/IA. 2 random staffs(2 vma or 1 vma 1 moondancer/IA would be BiS) all divines, all magicka/spell damage enchants.

Use green Max Magicka food during dps tests.
    Light attack weave between everything. (Medium attack weaves have been nerfed considerably this patch)
    Use spell power, spell crit, max magicka potions. Make sure to have potions active at all times and to have the medical use passive under alchemy skill line.
    Drop ultimates as soon as they are ready.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was getting 'bout 25k pre Morrowind, now I'm lucky to get 10-13k :(
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was getting 'bout 25k pre Morrowind, now I'm lucky to get 10-13k :(

I barely make 20-30k at Julianos setup without pet and teammates say I must do 35k+ no less (
    20k is common weawing without pots drain u;timates
    30k is when I use ulti + decent rotation and any mistake drop down mu dps to 20k or less
    damn I wanna play game not being no-lifer and ltp all the time how to increase ciphers on test dummy
    Edited by Morvane on July 8, 2017 8:39PM
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU