Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

STOP EU SERVER CRASHES!!!!!

Rin_Senya
Rin_Senya
✭✭✭✭
EU Vivec server crashes every day MULTIPLE TIMES! People have to queue like 3 times per night. AP, keeps and scrolls are both rolled back! How long will this problem be ignored by ZOS?

@ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Edited by Rin_Senya on June 26, 2017 8:45PM
Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, not gonna argue that we have no influence, yet the NA server is fine with way more guilds playing there.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isbilen wrote: »
    Rin_Senya wrote: »
    EU Vivec server crashes every day MULTIPLE TIMES!

Only when your guild is there

Idk what you are talking about the server crashes even when our guild isn't there and also crashes when we are not even in combat lol.

[snip]

No you are wrong, because there have been many times where we haven't even been playing on Vivec and it's crashed anyway. Yes all zergs and those fighting them contribute to this problem but it's stupid to say it crashes only because of one 16m group.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 17, 2024 10:27AM

Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    i wonder how many calculations aoe choo choo forces server to handle compared to similar size pug group? 10x more?
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EU Vivec server crashes every day MULTIPLE TIMES!

Only when your guild is there

Idk what you are talking about the server crashes even when our guild isn't there and also crashes when we are not even in combat lol.

[snip]

Many of the guilds haven't been playing there, also on Azura there are 4x more guilds playing on each side and no crash.
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    i wonder how many calculations aoe choo choo forces server to handle compared to similar size pug group? 10x more?

probs depends on whether the pug group are stealthing inside a back keep waiting to PvD it or not.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 17, 2024 10:27AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    heh, that QQ <3
    Options
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

I don't even know who you are in game. Keep qq on zs for *** servers.

It's Anbusy I guess.

I play on NA almost every night and there are many more guild groups playing there and their groups are normally much larger than EU groups and yet the server doesn't have the same issues.

There have been some ddos like issues on NA recently but its not the same behaviour as the EU crashes and nothing as regular.

Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

I don't even know who you are in game. Keep qq on zs for *** servers.

It's Anbusy I guess.

I play on NA almost every night and there are many more guild groups playing there and their groups are normally much larger than EU groups and yet the server doesn't have the same issues.

There have been some ddos like issues on NA recently but its not the same behaviour as the EU crashes and nothing as regular.

does the guild groups perform in similar manner as the aoe raids here at eu? totally optimized going 1-2-3 aoe aoe aoe spam spam spam run run load ulti pam pam? when i see multiple aoes stacked it feels like my screen is about to explode.
    usually there is one non dps aoe aka negate etc then the destro ultis, detonations and such, its quite hell to the server. meanwhile opposition in utter panic running all over the place and dying. in fact just realized i havent seen any other videos from NA expect trial runs.
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    now i started thinking about issue in pve ages ago where dungeons were just so unplayble on certain days when tons of ppl were doing pledge. so many bosses that just stood there and you were able to kil them and in many cases it felt like only 1/3 of your skills actually activated and such. soooooooo many puggy dungeon run with massive lagg spikes <3
    Options
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    does the guild groups perform in similar manner as the aoe raids here at eu?

yes they do :P

Options
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Migrating to NA is the future guys.
    Options
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

In fact, we just wanna play, not spend half of our evenings in Queue/Loading screen.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 17, 2024 10:30AM
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

Options
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know, instead of of flaming each other we could also try to get ZOS to figure out why EU server is so much more poop than NA, since later one seems to handle everything just fine, even with similar groups as ZS running.
    Saying organised groups as a whole need to be exterminated seems a bit unreflected tho... it's a bit like saying you shouldnt do trials with a guild but only pugs.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    [snip]

You mostly wouldn´t get a whole faction to stack if it wasn´t for the survivavility largegroups provide.
    [snip]

I don´t claim anything is right.
    But saying nothing is wrong with a playstyle creating performance issues for everyone on the server (and be it only by the amount of enemies you attract) is either living in absolute denial of the truth or blantantly lying (which is probably the same).
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    You know, instead of of flaming each other we could also try to get ZOS to figure out why EU server is so much more poop than NA, since later one seems to handle everything just fine, even with similar groups as ZS running.
    Saying organised groups as a whole need to be exterminated seems a bit unreflected tho... it's a bit like saying you shouldnt do trials with a guild but only pugs.

The playstyle is one of the root issues of performance problems though.
    Trials in guilds don´t impair the functionality of trials for anyone else.

Running with 16 to 24 people not dying unless outnumbered 3 or 4 to one does impair the functionality (of the server) for everyone (if multiple groups do it).

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 17, 2024 10:36AM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »
    [snip]

[snip]
    [snip]

Ironically highly organized large groups (or just stacking enough healers) prevent smaller ones from participating in keepfights because they are the alpha and omega for pvp.
    You can only fight a large group with a similar working group.
    Which makes any keepfight with such a group involved just a no go zone for non blob groups.

It has nothing to do with keeps - just with the impact of a certain playstyle shaping the pvp reality.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 17, 2024 10:37AM
    <Noricum>

Options
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    just go bg's

oh wait..

PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PvP in cyrodiil is *** :*
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • MarzAttakz
    MarzAttakz
    ✭✭✭✭
    [snip] but before I get hit with the get-outta-our-thread stick I just want to say that something needs to be done with regards to stream-lining their code (network and calculations) and improving their hardware.

A 3 year-old "AAA" MMO with server instances crashing is ridiculous.

If Eve Online can do it (despite time-dilation involving 250v250) and Guild Wars 2 can do it (think tier 1 WvW blobs in the region of 50v50+ engagements with AOE, boon sharing + ripping, condition ticks etc) then why can ESO not even handle 20v20 adequetly?

Seriously, spend some of that DOSH you make off of us and improve your product ZOS.

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 17, 2024 10:32AM
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PC EU
    Qura Scura | Altmer | MagBlade
    Lhylyth | Breton | MagPlar
    Nhynyth | Khajiit | MagDK
    Ghwynyth | Dunmer | MagSorc
    Loots-All-Urns | Argonian | MagDen
    Shades-Of-Gray | Argonian | StamDK
    Or'Chastration | Orc | StamSorc
    Little Miss Famished | Orc | StamCro
    Fhane Sharog | Orc | StamDen
    Dead Moons Rising | Khajiit | StamBlade
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
    Options
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL you really think ESO is AAA ? XD
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    LOL you really think ESO is AAA ? XD

The price tag is certainly that of a AAA title.....
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • Miruku
    Miruku
    ✭✭✭
    ESO= Triple A look at that trailers op!
    Options
  • G0ku
    G0ku
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Derra has point in what he is saying, and I´m surely not biased towards him

It is you and your crew who is inflating the server on certain sectors by always disrupting fight between the two other opposing factions.

You planning on getting both factions for maximum amount of AP, obviously so as everytime you enter the fight one of your friends/guildies/fanboys who kept playing on AD side yells in zonechat "don´t attack red, don´t attack red". Your claim in other discussions you´re not after AP gets refuted by your raid member boasting about how much AP/hour they achieve while doing so.

I don´t say it´s your fault, it´s another one´s job to fix the server but your tactic of pushing into a green fight is the straw to break the camel's back every single time and somehow the servers don´t recover the whole evening. As soon as I saw you entering Alessia with your compulsory shoutout to AD to not attack the reds made me leave pvp at once as I knew what was coming this evening.

And no, the reason is not hurr-durr-butthurt but the disgust at your complete ignorance regarding this problem by always seeking three-faction-gangbangs...

It´s not you guys alone but you are the outstanding example of what brings the server down to his knees.

Maybe it´s your unmatched and unrivalled skill that makes you smash abilities godlike fast? (just a little stroke to your egos, worth a try to make you think again, as, according to your answers to other people on this thread indicates, your egos seems to be as enormous as the lag you seem to cause).

To stultify anything people bring to this discussion won´t help, just shows how full of yourself you are.
    - First AD EU Group to finish DSA VET -
    AD Altmer V16 Templar Alliance Rank 30 - EU - DSA Conqueror (pre-nerf) flawless vMSA
    AD Argonian V16 Dragonknight Alliance Rank 15
    AD Bosmer V16 Nightblade Alliance Rank 16
    AD Kahjiit V16 Sorcerer Alliance Rank 10
    AD Dunmer V16 Dragonknight Alliance Rank 9
    AD Altmer V16 Templar Alliance Rank 10 - flawless vMSA
    DC Altmer V16 Sorcerer Alliance Rank 9 - flawless vMSA
    AD Breton V16 Templar Alliance Rank 10
    AD Altmer V16 Sorceress Alliance Rank 21
    AD Kahjiit Warden
    AD Altmer Nightblade
    Options
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, Im lagging just fine even when (Im pretty sure) ZS isnt running. Plenty of server crashes too.

It's just what prime time PvP has devolved into with all the changes made over the years. There's 0 attempt to spread out anymore and people just stack and stack until there's only 1 or 2 fights on the whole map and the server can't handle it anymore.

No need to find scapegoats. If anything it's at least refreshing that there's still some people trying to do their own thing and having an impact on the map without the whole alliance backing them.
    Edited by Valencer on June 27, 2017 2:03PM
    Options
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    G0ku wrote: »

It is you and your crew who is inflating the server on certain sectors by always disrupting fight between the two other opposing factions.

You planning on getting both factions for maximum amount of AP, obviously so as everytime you enter the fight one of your friends/guildies/fanboys who kept playing on AD side yells in zonechat "don´t attack red, don´t attack red". Your claim in other discussions you´re not after AP gets refuted by your raid member boasting about how much AP/hour they achieve while doing so.

I don´t say it´s your fault, it´s another one´s job to fix the server but your tactic of pushing into a green fight is the straw to break the camel's back every single time and somehow the servers don´t recover the whole evening. As soon as I saw you entering Alessia with your compulsory shoutout to AD to not attack the reds made me leave pvp at once as I knew what was coming this evening.

And no, the reason is not hurr-durr-butthurt but the disgust at your complete ignorance regarding this problem by always seeking three-faction-gangbangs...

It´s not you guys alone but you are the outstanding example of what brings the server down to his knees.

Maybe it´s your unmatched and unrivalled skill that makes you smash abilities godlike fast? (just a little stroke to your egos, worth a try to make you think again, as, according to your answers to other people on this thread indicates, your egos seems to be as enormous as the lag you seem to cause).

To stultify anything people bring to this discussion won´t help, just shows how full of yourself you are.

Why is all the blame put towards one ballgroup, though? There's at least 2-3 on AD-side doing the same - and at least 5 doing it on DC side, whereas EP got 1, maybe 2 doing it. The hatred towards only one specific group is getting old - and boring.

If it was worth fighting for the campaign - if there were any objectives to be taken outside of the mainstream areas - sure fights would spread. Whihc in turn would spread the concentration. That's not ZS' fault is it? And honestly, would it be better if ZS-players or any other ballgroup-players joined up with the LFG-group and spammed ultimates(In-sync, since I know some of us don't like PvPing without voice-chat) , would that make it better? No? Didn't think so, either.

And I don't like your rude attitude towards people belonging to a specific guild. You're judging a group of people based on their guild-tag. Not fair. I do not identify with your "completely ignorant with enourmous ego who's completely full of themselves"-description, m'kay?

Honestly - if you want a discussion about this - outside of forums, hmu in-game. And you'll probably realise that I'm not as ignorant or selfish as you may think we all are. Even without having talked to me once. I don't like generalising.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
    Options
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4275721#Comment_4275721

Remove /zone chat from Vivec. Less random LFG, less zergs at hot spots, less crashes
    Enter PvP guilds. Enter strategic scouting, sieging, ganging.
    Options
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why is all the blame put towards one ballgroup, though? There's at least 2-3 on AD-side doing the same - and at least 5 doing it on DC side, whereas EP got 1, maybe 2 doing it. The hatred towards only one specific group is getting old - and boring.

If it was worth fighting for the campaign - if there were any objectives to be taken outside of the mainstream areas - sure fights would spread. Whihc in turn would spread the concentration. That's not ZS' fault is it? And honestly, would it be better if ZS-players or any other ballgroup-players joined up with the LFG-group and spammed ultimates(In-sync, since I know some of us don't like PvPing without voice-chat) , would that make it better? No? Didn't think so, either.

And I don't like your rude attitude towards people belonging to a specific guild. You're judging a group of people based on their guild-tag. Not fair. I do not identify with your "completely ignorant with enourmous ego who's completely full of themselves"-description, m'kay?

Honestly - if you want a discussion about this - outside of forums, hmu in-game. And you'll probably realise that I'm not as ignorant or selfish as you may think we all are. Even without having talked to me once. I don't like generalising.

Because ZS is the best ballgrp out there and drawing the attention of a huge crowd.
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭

organized groups is actually quite fine, just add tiny change aoe friendlyfire and player collision. that would affects zergs more than you guys so it should be okay.
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You´re the best at not dying for extended periods of time while attracting and farming as many enemies as possible for maxium ap gain (which due to esos possible groupsize is more than the server can handle).
    You´re the figurehead of that particular playstyle on the EU server (and you´re kinda working for that aswell).
    <Noricum>

Options
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with Sanct, we should try to get ZOS to care about the EU server and also about pvp in general. Cyrodiil was designed for largescale battles and alliance war, but presently it hardly works as intended and ZOS does not seem to care about pvp.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
    Options
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

You´re the best at not dying for extended periods of time while attracting and farming as many enemies as possible for maxium ap gain (which due to esos possible groupsize is more than the server can handle).
    You´re the figurehead of that particular playstyle on the EU server (and you´re kinda working for that aswell).

Why does the server crash mostly when ZS isn't fighting?
    Why does the server crash just as much when ZS isn't even online/on another campaign?
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magıc wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »

Why does the server crash mostly when ZS isn't fighting?
    Why does the server crash just as much when ZS isn't even online/on another campaign?

As i stated earlier - it´s literally the groupsize of eso and the survivability it provides. It´s the playstyle that many try to mirror and as far as EU server goes ZS is the best that everyone tries to copy.
    That´s why they get the hate.

Blacksword PvP, Bis zum letzten Mann, Zergsquad, Unfriendly Fire, decimation elite - it´s honestly all the same for me.
    I find it a little more despicable for those groups that only farm ap and don´t care about campaign at all, but that´s about it.

It´s bad for the game and the people doing it deem their personal fun/gain more important than people trying to play the game not in that way.

Edit: Oh and ofc i find it absolutely ironic that a ballgroup complains about a crashing server. It´s absurd.
    Edited by Derra on June 27, 2017 4:14PM
    <Noricum>

Options