Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 16, 18:00 UTC (2:00PM EDT) - 20:00 UTC (4:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667442

daedric summoming

garretmia
garretmia
hi there i was wondering how to start the daedric summoning skill line?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    garretmia wrote: »
    hi there i was wondering how to start the daedric summoning skill line?

Don't you just put a skill point into the first skill?
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just put a point into the first skill on it, then make sure that skill is slotted on your bar so it levels up.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • EvilKiwi
    EvilKiwi
    ✭✭✭
    Get the first skill on your main bar to get xp to level it further to gain other skills.
    No Lollygagging.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main skill lines shouldn't be hidden... if it is then report the bug.
  • Sixsixsix161
    Sixsixsix161
    ✭✭✭
    The more often you use a skill, it will level up.

Run your cursor over skills not available to you, and you'll see at what level that skill becomes available to you.

If you're going to use a resto staff on your second bar (i.e., for healing), make sure to switch to that bar and use those skills otherwise it will take forever to unlock abilities you want.

What I do early on is take a healing skill with my resto staff and start healing dolmen.

Also, you'll get skills/abilities from other guilds, i.e., mages, fighters, etc. You level those skills/abilities the same way.

Good luck.
  • flizomica
    flizomica
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Use does not increase experience gain. It just needs to be on your skill bar.
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First of all let's ask an important question. Is your character a Sorcerer? Only this specific class has access to the daedric summoning skill line.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    First of all let's ask an important question. Is your character a Sorcerer? Only this specific class has access to the daedric summoning skill line.

I was wondering the same :)
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if he's a sorc and curious or another class wanting the skill line.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Run your cursor over skills not available to you, and you'll see at what level that skill becomes available to you.

If you're going to use a resto staff on your second bar (i.e., for healing), make sure to switch to that bar and use those skills otherwise it will take forever to unlock abilities you want.

What I do early on is take a healing skill with my resto staff and start healing dolmen.

Also, you'll get skills/abilities from other guilds, i.e., mages, fighters, etc. You level those skills/abilities the same way.

Good luck.

Using skills does nothing...
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if he's a sorc and curious or another class wanting the skill line.

Yeah, that's my assumption. This is a non-sorc trying to get that skill line.
  • garretmia
    garretmia
    sorry for late reply, yeah i am a sorcerer, i didnt realise it was on the skill line lol...........noobie mistake lol.