The issues related to logging in to the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Character stuck outside map

Akunin
Akunin
PS4 NA server. My character is stuck outside the map.. free falling. I can't use the unstuck option, I try to fast travel anywhere and it doesn't work. To make matters worse it times out and I get a message saying I've been kicked because I've exceeded message limit so I can't really do anything with the help options in menu.
  • Akunin
    Akunin
    "Error 318
    You have been dropped from the server because you hit the message rate limit. please avoid excessive messaging (i.e. spamming)."

I get this after my character spawns and falls of the map. I'm guessing I have 10 - 15 seconds after I start that I get server dropped. I can't even contact customer service to ask for help.

• Akunin
    Akunin
    and for the record, I get that without ever touching the controller, no button presses at all. My character is falling and is unable to travel to wayshrine or anywhere else.
  • Akunin
    Akunin
    was finally able to contact customer service in game... in-between freefalls. All better now.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhh I know this lol. I was out exploring once the outside of Direfrost Keep and came across a ledge that caused this. It was pretty bad. I finally got it fixed by logging in and IMMEDIATELY clicking to get unstuck in the Help options.