Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

My children been threatened because someone idiot lost in a fight

Tlania
Tlania
✭✭✭
today my children and family was threatened by some idiot who thinks threatening my family is acceptable. I reported this player and sent in a ticket I hope ZOS takes this seriously as I do. you can take the *** out of me all day long and I love teabags but to whisper someone and threaten their family goes to far. PC EU dc player btw.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D= Hope they get banned for life from future Zos/Bethesda titles, there are precedents...
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Age rating is.....
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threatened how? In the game chat? Unless he/she/apache finds out where you live and sends you a letter, relax, nobody is going to do anything to you or your family. Plenty of people threatened me online, and I'm still here.
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Age rating is.....

Under 18 with consent of adult parent.

Threats are threats, don't care if you are underage or an adult.

Also, you are assuming the children are underage.. I have children who play this game that are over 18.
    Edited by Vyle_Byte on June 22, 2017 9:03PM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte