The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

MYSTERIOUS CROWN CRATE ITEM APPEARED: Golden, brightly glowing Sweetroll!

• N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Crazy
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eddyble wrote: »
    Be careful, I hear those that receive a special sweetroll are in danger of their life. :|
    Looks radioactive, probably also cursed as in an -100 luck debuff.
    It will also steal your soul but luckily its not an issue.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hyG8aZA.jpg

We need to get you a bigger place, buddy. Haha

Help me decorate my Morrowind home! I remember that your chateau was real swell last time I was there.

Anytime, bud.
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bank manager: you bought a million crowns so you could what......?
    Me: well, they had this super rare sweetroll that glows resplendently.
    Bank manager: resplendently....?
    Me: resplendently!
    Bank manager: loan approved.
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a non resplendent sweet roll house item ;)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mystfit wrote: »
    Is there a non resplendent sweet roll house item ;)

There is indeed. You can craft individual sweetrolls. The recipe is a purple one.

I suppose if you stuck a sweetroll on top of a lantern the effect might be similar yes. Though the lantern would be sticky.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to see it in a darker background. Like say, Humblemud.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just another item hidden in crown crates that you cant get with gems and have to continuously gamble for - shame really,

Congrats on your item though :)
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would trade the *** out of that.
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a special sound associated to it ? is it singing ? :D
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on October 17, 2017 10:40AM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I got one too! I was like whaaaaat! you got to be kidding me. :o Then I saw the gems it gave and all was good.<3
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on October 17, 2017 10:54AM
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KingMagaw wrote: »
    Just another item hidden in crown crates that you cant get with gems and have to continuously gamble for - shame really,

Congrats on your item though :)

^ 2nd
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got one last time around. figure it'll pay for a mount, if they ever run one i can't do without.

otherwise, i'll just keep it for a night light.
  • Mivryna
    Mivryna
    ✭✭✭
    I actually managed to get one of these in my free crate. First one, in fact! I didn't realize it had any value until a few days later. Was amazed to find that I could afford everything I wanted from the gems!
  • Eradrann
    Eradrann
    ✭✭✭
    Shame... it'd look really good next to my "The Shivering Cheese" (basically it glows the same except it's a whole cheese wheel). Never have I wanted anything more in my life from a game :D
    Xbox Series X - GT: VintageVinyl450 NA Player on the EU Server (always looking for help with dungeon/job dailies)Main - Eradrann, AD, Wood Elf, Bow/Bow Stamblade, 1500+CP
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    I had to look this up because I couldn’t believe a sweet roll (that I got a few moments ago) was worth so many gems lol
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky! I'd love one of those. Alas, I know it'll never happen.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Holycat
    Holycat
    Soul Shriven
    Voxicity wrote: »
    That's pretty sweet
    Don’t stop now, you’re on a roll.